The Secret (Spencer)

Spencer and you have been dating for about a year behind everyone's back not wanting the team to know about your relationship. You find yourself in a bar with the team.

Third/Second Person POV

"So Y/N why don't we join Morgan on the dance floor?" Emily says a smirk on her lips as Y/N nodded knowing full well Spencer wouldn't join her. She go up and actually walked towards Morgan to dance with him. The team always made fun of you because they thought you had a crush on him when your real crush was the genius doctor of the team. You just never corrected it since Spencer didn't want the team to know about you and him. You and Morgan had a solid relationship with each other much like the one he had with Penelope.

"Hey beauty." He said using his nick name for you having come from the two of you being compared as beauty and the beast by everyone.

"Hey beasty.. care to leave those girls and dance with me instead?" Y/N said a smirk on her lips, she wanted to make Spencer jealous enough to kiss her in front of the team, she had been dying to tell them but Spencer always said no.

"Of course." He said moving away from the girls that were now glaring at you. You started dancing together catching Spencer's eye and he clenched his hands slightly.

"Damn look at them go!" Yelled JJ smiling at the two dancing in the middle of the forming circle people were creating around you. You continued to dance together and Rossi noticed the daggers Spencer was throwing at the two.

"You ok there Reid?" Rossi asked a small smirk on his lips he always suspected him having a crush on you but he didn't know you were actually together.

"Hm, oh yeah, I'm fine." Spencer says now looking back at Rossi as you came dragging Derek behind you both of you sweaty just wanting another drink before going back to the dance floor.

"God I haven't danced like that in a long time." Y/N said taking a drink gulping it down in one go.

"You're a pretty good dancer Y/N no girl has ever managed to keep up with me.. well not alone at least." He said a smirk on his lips as he took a sip and you push his shoulder slightly while rolling your eyes.

"Very funny Morgan. Now hurry up or I might find someone new to dance with." You say smirking.

"Ouch!" He says pretending to be hurt by your words.

"Y/N?" Spencer called and you looked at him raising a brow.

"Yes?" You asked.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked slightly glaring at you and you smirked.

"What do you mean? I'm just dancing." You say innocently just as Morgan came behind you wrapping his arms around your waist and tickling your sides making you laugh.

"Who are you gonna dance with other than me huh?" He said as he continued to tickle you.

"No! Stop!" You yell laughing until.

"Ok just stop!" Spencer yelled frustrated and Morgan stopped looking at him confused.

"You ok pretty boy?" He asked Spencer.

"I'll dance with you Y/N." Spencer said making you blink.

"Spence you don't-" You started but he cut you off.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" He asked and you gave a small smile before shaking your head.

"No it's not." You say and he sighs getting up and walking towards you.

"Then it's this." He said wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him before he kissed you full on the lips and you smiled wrapping your arms around his neck playing with his hair causing the whole teams jaws to drop to the floor.

"That's it." You say once you pull away. You looked at the team and just like that you burst out laughing.

"That is so the reaction I wanted." She said before kissing Spencer again.