Derek's past (Derek)

This is going to be a long one I think, this is based on chapter 12 season 2 when they start digging on Derek's past because the police believe that he committed a murder. Hope you enjoy.

Your POV

"Wait what?" I say to the phone as Hotch called me to tell me that my boyfriend has been arrested for homicide.

"Hotch but-" I started now wide awake.

"I know.. get ready we need to go to Chicago." He said and I nodded.

"Consider me there." I say getting up and getting dressed at lightning speed meeting everyone at the jet.

Once we made it the station that had Derek arrested and in questioning we had to wait to see him.

"I don't like this.. I don't like this at all." I say shaking my head.

"I should've come with him maybe then this wouldn't have happened." I say but Hotch stopped me.

"Stop that Y/N. You know better than to blame yourself like this. Right now we need to concentrate on finding out who really did this." He says looking sternly at me and I nod trying my best to calm down when they allowed him to go see Derek.

"Y/N why don't you go with Emily and Reid to interview his family?" Gideon says.

"Gideon I can't.. this is not the way I want to meet his family." I say and he nods.

"I know.. but he really needs you and I believe that out of all of us you know him the best and his family is most likely to listen to you." He said and I sigh closing my eyes for a second.

"Alright."

~Time Skip to Derek's house~

"Did he tell you Gordinski's been harassing him since he was a kid?" One of his sisters says catching my attention.

"Why's that?" Spencer asks getting a slice of cake.. he seems awfully calm.

"Why don't you ask that bastard?"  

"Sarah!" Her mother says. Everyone had been talking and had introduced themselves but Derek was still on my mind.. he wouldn't want me nor any of us going through his past like this.

"Every time he comes here he goes to the youth center." That caught my attention.

"Youth center?" I speak for the first time.

"The upward youth center." His mother says.

"Does that have some sort of significance to him?" Spencer asked.

 "What are you saying that there's something else in it for him other than-" I stop her by getting up.

"That's enough. We are not here to judge your brother and far less to believe that he did something to those kids. I don't like going into his past like this but we need to know these things in order to help him.. now if you please stop taking everything we ask or say in the wrong way then maybe we'll be able to help." I say looking at all of them before I look at Emily.

"I can't do this.. I'll meet you back at the station I.. I don't want to know all these things like this." I say before leaving the house and walking out taking a breath holding back my tears. I didn't take a car and I decided to walk around for a bit getting accustomed to the neighborhood until I made it back to the station. By the time I got back I managed to get into the room they had Derek without being noticed.

"What is it Hotch back here to keep asking me questions about my past?" I swallowed when I saw his back to me and I could hear the pain and anger in his voice.