Jealous (Derek)

You've been best friends with Derek for as long as you can remember since your mothers are best friends since high school. You did everything together including getting in the BAU but the team doesn't know it, they know you two started together and where good friends but didn't know you've known each other your whole lives. One day you started noticing your feelings for Derek Morgan and start getting jealous of his relationship with Penelope and start avoiding her to the point where she thinks you don't like her when in reality is just that you hate the relationship she has with Derek because you're so possessive of him, You also avoided Derek when he was with her or talking to her over the phone. What happens when Penelope finds a high school picture of the two of you being prom king and queen?

Your POV

"You're kidding right?! There's no way!" I hear as me and Derek open the doors and I look at him just to see him looking back at me curiosity in his eyes.

"What is it?" I asked walking towards the team that was all around Garcia who had a picture in her hands.

"Um well I was looking back a little on my amazing chocolate thunder and found this picture." She said showing us the picture and I smile.

"Hey I remember that. It was a fun night." I said taking the picture in my hand showing it to Derek as he wrapped his hand around my shoulders a smile on his face as he looked at the picture.

"Yeah and the after party was.." He made a face with his his lip in between his teeth wiggling his eyebrows making me laugh and hit him playfully.

"You don't even remember half of what happen! I had to keep you on your feet and keep you from all the girls that were more than ready to take advantage of you." I say rolling my eyes.

"You should've let them." He said funny and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I say and that's when he looked at Garcia.

"Where did you find this baby girl?" He asked raising a brow and I push his hand away from my shoulders before I started walking away to the bathroom not wanting to listen to their conversation.

Derek POV

I look at Y/N as she left my eyes following her confused.

"Am I the only one that thinks she doesn't like me?" Garcia asked and I shook my head.

"I don't think it's that. Somethings been up with her for a while now." I say.

"So you two know each other since high school?" Garcia asked and I look back at her for a second.

"What? No." I say making everyone confused.

"Then where did this picture come from?" Emily asked.

"You'll find a lot of those all around our houses. Our mothers are best friends since high school so we grew up together, she's my best friend." I say with a sigh.

"Which is why I need to go see what's up." I say walking away finding her walking towards the bathroom but I stopped her gripping her forearm carefully and turning her around.

"I've had enough of this." I say looking into her eyes.

"Enough of what?" She asked looking at me.

"How could you look me straight in the eye and lie to me like that?" I ask pushing her to a wall catching her other hand on mine and I see her close her eyes and breath.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about Morgan." She said looking away.

"Since when do you call me Morgan?" I asked but she shrugged trying to keep walking and I sighed taking her chin in my hand making her look at me.

"You know you're my queen right? You're my best friend and you will always be the first girl in my life along with my mother and sisters you know that don't you?" I ask and she looked down again making me sigh.

"Tell me what's wrong Y/N, I can't do anything if you don't tell me what's wrong." I say to her making her look at me again.

"Just go back with Garcia and leave me alone." She said trying to push me but I didn't move.

"Is that what this is about? You're jealous." I say a smirk forming on my lips and she froze slightly.

"No I'm not." She said pushing me slightly trying to get away but I shake my head pushing her to the wall again looking at her.

"You're jealous of the fact that Garcia and I have the relationship we have aren't you? Y/N I know you too well for you to try and lie to me." I say cupping her cheek in my hand making her freeze again her eyes on me. She looks so beautiful right now, I sigh and lean in kissing her lips softly and within seconds she was kissing me back, my hands moving to her hips and hers wrapping around my neck pulling me closer.

"I love you." She said pulling away looking me in the eyes and I smiled.

"I love you too, my queen. Now you're going back in there and you are going to be friends with Baby Girl." I say making her groan at the nick name I gave Garcia but sighed.

"Fine.. but you're mine now." She said and I smirked looking down at her.

"All yours." I say kissing her once more.