Pregnant (Spencer)

You just found out you're pregnant with Spencer's baby but you're feeling devastated because he's always said he doesn't want kids. You, deciding on the boldest choice, decided to go to the BAU to tell him. 

Your POV

As the elevator doors opened the nerves I had got worse. I took a long breath calming myself before I walked out and into the building where my current boyfriend works. I walked through the doors spotting him quickly. He was alone at his desk doing paperwork his back to me. I took one last breath before I approached him touching his back hesitantly. Thankfully non of his co-workers noticed.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?!" He whispered yell getting up and looking around before signaling me to follow him where we ending up in a room that had a round table as he shut the door.

"What are you doing here?!" He asks again panicking and I bite my lip looking at the floor hugging myself.

"Y/N?" He asked worried when I didn't answer.

"Is everything ok?" He asks getting closer.

"I'm pregnant." I blurred out and he froze on the spot.

"You.. you're kidding right?" He asked and I look at him as if he were out of his mind.

"Do you really think I'd joke about something like this?" I asked him.

"Y/N you can't be pregnant." He said looking at me and I look at him in disbelief.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I say hurt.

"How could you do this to me Y/N?! You know I don't want kids!" He yelled at me glaring at me making a lump form in my throat.

"How could you be pregnant?! Aren't you on the pill?!" He yelled again and I glared now coming back to my senses.

"Did you ever asked me if I was?! Because last I checked I've never been on the pill." I almost yelled back.

"I can't believe you right now. How could you?" He says anger in his eyes.

"So now this is my fault? You know what Spencer goodbye." I say walking past him and out the door back to the elevator. I pulled out my phone and looked for the earliest plane ticket I could buy back to LA. My parents died a year ago and had left me a great amount of money as inheritance since I was their only child and they left me their house. The house I grew up with until I moved here.

I got out of the elevator and right out of the building back to my car. I drove with tears in my eyes until I made it to the place me and Spencer have been sharing for half a year. I got out of the car slamming the door shut before walking inside and started packing everything that belongs to me in different suitcases. The plane left during the night and it wasn't even noon so I had time. I continued to pack until I was finally done walking out and putting everything in the car driving to the airport. I passed security and everything before I waited until it was time to bored the plane.

~5 Years Later~

"Mommy! Mommy! Wake up you promised you'd take me for a walk to the book store today!" Jaxon yelled as he bounced on the bed making me laugh and catch him in my arms showering him with kisses.

"I did didn't I? Why don't you go get ready as mommy gets dressed and ready as well?" I ask him and he smiled big nodding before running out of the room. I smiled at my little boy before I got off the bed and got ready.

20 minutes later I had Jaxon's hand in mine as we walked to the book store 10 minutes away from here. Every time I look at him he reminds me so much of Spencer, his long brown hair and hazel eyes and the way he's always stating facts all the time or when he read.. he's just like his father and he wasn't even here to see it. We made it to the book store and he chose probably 5 to 6 books before we bought them and walked out almost making it back home when.