Club (Derek)

You've been friends with Spencer for a few years now but non of the team knows it. You deciding to have some fun decide to mess with the play boy's head when you saw Spencer sitting with a group of people who you knew are his team.

Your POV

I walked over to the table I saw Spencer at and made eye contact with him and he slightly smirked as he saw my intentions. We've known each other for so long it's like we don't even need to talk out loud to know what the other's thinking.

"Hi Derek." I say wrapping my arms around him from behind as he froze a bit and turn to look at me confusion in his eyes.. I have to say he's a lot more handsome in person.

"Uh.. hi?" He said and my expression changed to one of sadness.

"You don't remember me? I guess that's to be expected right?" I say as I pulled back.

"Excuse me?" He said confused out of his mind and it took everything I had to not laugh then and there.

"I thought we had something but I guess it was just the alcohol talking." I say pretending to cry.

"Look babe I'm sorry I didn't-" I cut him off.

"There you go again.. calling me names because you don't even remember my name or any other of the girls you've slept with." I say pretending to cry more as I glance at him and he was opening his mouth and closing it not knowing what to say before I burst out laughing as did Spencer.

"Hey Smarty, how did I do?" I asked looking at Spencer.

"Brilliant." He said as everyone in the table looked at us confused and I took a seat next to Spencer.

"You almost had me as well Y/N." He said a smirk as we both look back at Derek who was still looking at me surprised.

"Damn I must be good if I fooled a profiler." I say still chuckling.

"I'm sorry did I miss something?" Derek says making me smirk.

"You're a lot more handsome in person. Smarty has talked so much about you all, I feel like I know you." I say glancing at Spencer.

"Wait so.. that was all an act?" Derek asks still not believing it.

"Yep." I say pumping the 'p' and purposely moving forward where he was and took his drink out of his hand and taking a drink for myself slowly while still making eye contact with him.

"Unless you actually wanna make it happen." I say smirking handing him his drink back and taking back my seat.

"Would you care to join me in the dance floor Smarty?" I ask looking at Spencer.

"Not tonight Y/N." He said and I nodded.

"Alright, what about you play boy?" I ask looking at Derek the team looked so amused by me that non of them said a word.

"I'm not-" I cut him off.

"Yes you are don't try and deny it." I say smirking getting up and taking his hand.

"And if you're looking for a girl to spend the night with I can assure you I'm your girl." I said to his ear and pulled him up with me. He towered over me a smirk on his lips as he tried to lean in but I smirked pulling away from him dragging him to the dance floor. Once in the middle of it I started grinding my ass against him to the beat of the song. His hands quickly found my hips as he danced with me.

"You are something else, you know that?" He said to my ear and I smirk turning around wrapping my hands around his neck grinding against him.

"So I've been told.. and we're not even in bed yet." I say looking in his eyes not stopping my hips my eyes landing on his lips before they moved back to look in his eyes when he tried to kiss me again I turned around and grind harder against the bulge creating itself in his pants making me smirk. I moved his hands one to my thigh and the other to my breast before wrapping one of my hands on his neck pulling him closer to my neck making him kiss my neck up and down leaving slight hickeys on it.

"You're a big tease.. Y/N." The way my name slipped from his tongue was like silk and his breath on my ear god he was good.

"Am I now?" I asked glancing at him before I bend over my hands slamming the floor as I grind against him and got up again before going back down raising my ass slowly against his legs until I was standing up again.

"Holly shit." I hear him say as I was getting back up and I smirked.

"Why don't you go buy us a drink?" I asked him and he smirked nodding and left to get us a drink I waited a second before I moved and went to the DJ here who's a friend of mine.

"Hey Layla." I say walking next to her and she looks at me smiling.

"Hey Y/N! What's up?" She asked.

"I need a favor." I say and she looked at me raising a brow a smirk forming on her lips.

"Which is?" She asked.

"Can you call me up to the stage in like 4 maybe 5 minutes and play Drunk On You by ZOOKEEPERS? I want to sing it to a guy and tease him a little." I say and she smirked nodding.

"Consider it done." She said and I smiled thanking her before going back to where I was just as Derek came back with the drinks. I took a sip while looking at him and he did the same, by the time I finished the drink Layla called for me.

"Tonight we're having a special treat people! I'd like a good friend of mine to come up on stage with me to give us a special performance! Y/N L/N come on up here girl." She said to the microphone and I smirked taking Derek's hand in mine dragging him with me wanting him to be first row for this. I let his hand go just in front of the little stage and Layla gave me a microphone giving me a high five before the music started (Song up top). As I sang I started to dance to the music the whole time making eye contact with Derek him liking his lips here and there while looking at me. When the song was done the people clapped and whistled as Layla gave me a smirk taking the microphone away.

"Go get some." She said and I smirked winking at her before walking towards Derek.

"You did pretty good up there." He said looking at my lips and I got closer to him my hand caressing the bulge on his pants my lips so close to his.

"Is that so?" I asked my hand slowly moving up and down his needy dick and kissing down his jaw line to his neck up to his ear.

"Then what do you say we get out of here?" I asked him.

~Next day when Derek goes to work~

Third Person POV

"So how was it?" Emily asked teasingly as he still looked sorta in a daze and Spencer smirked knowing exactly how he felt but not saying anything.

"I think I might be in love." Derek says not even believing it himself.

"That good huh?" Asked Rossi smirking.

"You have no idea." Derek says.

"Oh I do.. I bet she even had morning sex with you? Maybe even tied you down to get you started." Spencer said a smirk on his lips but his eyes still in the book he was reading as everyone looked at him.

"How did you?" Derek said making Spencer look up.

"She's my best friend Morgan. And I can tell you that she doesn't just sleep with anyone but she knows what she's doing better than any other girl I've ever met.. I can also tell you she likes you so she wouldn't hesitate to see you again." Spencer said smirking.

"Have you slept with her?" Derek asked and Spencer looked back at his book.

"Maybe." He answers nonchalantly leaving the whole room a silent mess.