If Only (Derek)

Hi this is another song one the song is If Only by Dove Cameron from the movie Descendants. Hope you enjoy. Again Italian letters are the song lyrics.

Third Person POV

A million thoughts in my head. Should I let my heart keep listening?  

"Fuck Derek~" Y/N moaned his name this not being the first or last time it happens. Y/N has been the one girl Derek has kept in contact with after sex and they've done it countless times with no strings attached.

"That's right princess scream my name." He groan as he pound into her like he always had. Princess was the nickname he had recently given to her brushing it as nothing but what he didn't know was that ever time he called her that the harder she fell for him.

'Cause up 'til now I've walked the line. Nothing lost but something missing.  

"Derek! Oh God!" She moaned throwing her head back as he kissed her neck his lips so contradicting to the way his hips were pounding into her. She felt so close but she didn't wanna come.. not yet, she wants to enjoy the feeling of him as long as she can.

"Don't hold back on me Princess." He said to her ear as she scratched his back. In her mind something was missing and she knew what it was but refused to understand what it was.

I can't decide, what's wrong, what's right, which way should I go?  

She let herself unravel under him as he watched, he loved watching her like this shaking under him with her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted. He didn't stop, riding her high until she couldn't take it anymore. He pulled out after a minute or two and collapsed next to her kissing her one last time.

"You're staying over?" She asked him putting her head on his shoulder kissing it softly. She knew this was a mistake but it felt so good she couldn't stop.

If only I knew what my heart was telling me. Don't know what I'm feeling, is this just a dream?  

"Do you want me to?" He asked wrapping his arm around her pulling her close and she sighed hiding her head on his chest as her heart beat got faster, being with him like this felt like dreams to her because they were so rear it seemed almost imposible.

"Maybe." She said making him laugh and kiss her head for a second too long and she looked up at him. This was supposed to be a no strings attached situation but she couldn't help her heart beat when she saw his mesmerizing eyes.

If only I could read the signs in front of me, I could find the way to who I'm meant to be.

"Alright." He said getting comfortable with her as they cuddle with each other. She could hear his heart beat and she giggle slightly.

"What's so funny?" He asked looking at her a smile on his lips.

Every step, every word, with every hour I am falling in, to something new, something brave, to someone I—I have never been. 

"Oh nothing just listening to your heart beat." She said looking up at him and he smirked and moved her so that she was on top of him making her giggle harder as he hugged her close to him all the while tickling her sides.

"Is that so?" He said before stopping his tickle torture and she looked up at him a smile on her lips before she looked at his lips and she kissed him deeply causing him to kiss back his hands moving down to grip her ass.

I can't decide what's wrong, what's right, which way should I go?  

"Why am I the only girl you've kept having sex with?" She asked after some time in silence and he stayed quiet not knowing the answer himself.

"I don't know." He said truthfully making her sigh but accept his answer as she too didn't know why she even asked that question.

If only I knew what my heart was telling me, don't know what I'm feeling, is this just a dream?  

They stayed quiet after that just listening to each others breathing before he fell asleep and she knew he had because his breathing slowed down. She admired his features as he slept before she too fell asleep.

If only I could read the signs in front of me I could find the way to who I'm meant to be.  

She woke up first and noticed that she was now on the bed but his arms were still wrapped around her with his head on her neck. She tried to get up carefully without waking him only for his grip to tighten on her.

"Y/N don't leave." She heard him whisper but she knew he was still asleep.

Am I crazy? Maybe we could happen.

"Derek.." She mumbled hugging him close to her not wanting to let go.

"I'll never leave." She said softly before falling asleep again.

Will you still be with me when the magic's all run out?  

"Princess.. it's time to wake up." She heard his voice say and she shook her head wrapping herself around him making him laugh.

"Come on princess I have work." He said kissing down her neck to her exposed shoulders making her moan.

If only I knew what my heart was telling me, don't know what I'm feeling, is this just a dream?  

"Love seriously I have work today." He said and she quickly looked up at him her eyes now wide awake.

"What did you just call me?" She asked wanting to hear that word come out of his lips again.

  If only I could read the signs in front of me. 

"So you were listening huh?" He said smirking making her blush slightly and smile at him sheepishly.

"I could never not listen to you." She said and he smiled kissing her lips softly getting lost in the feeling with her.

I could find the way to who I'm meant to be.  

"I called you love.. because I love you." He said now feeling a bit self conscious by his word having never said those words to any girl. Her eyes widen slightly before she smiled at him tears in her eyes as she hugged him close to her.

"I love you too." She said in almost a whisper but he heard her smiling and hugging her close not caring if he was late for work.

If only.