Birthday Surprise (Spencer)

It's Spencer's birthday but he's on a case in Florida and can't come back home to see you so you decide to give him a surprise and take a plane ride to go see him. One catch though.. the team doesn't know about you.

Your POV

The plain just landed and I went to the hotel where I know Spencer is since I had insisted on him giving me the hotel name and room number so that I could sent him a 'present' for his birthday. I walked in the hotel and took a seat in the lobby before pulling out my phone and calling Spencer hoping he'd pick up which he did.

"Reid speaking." He said to the phone which told me he was with someone.

"Hey, I just got a notification telling your present made it.. did you get it?" I asked totally aware he hasn't.

"Ah no, we're on our way to the hotel to get ready and then go out." He said and I smiled.

"They made plans for your birthday?" I asked and I could feel him smile.

"Yeah." He said making me giggle.

"I'll let you go then." I say.

"Alright." He said and ended the call a few minutes later a group of people walked in all laughing and smiling and in the middle stood Spencer with a smile on his lips. I smiled and got up walking towards them slowly until I stopped and Spencer finally took notice of me his eyes widening as he stopped on his tracks making the people around him stop as well and I walked closer to them.

"Surprise." I say giving him a slight smile thinking that maybe this was a bad idea but the thought vanished when he pulled me into his arms.

"I though I wouldn't be able to see you today.. this is the best surprise ever." He said to my ear and I smiled hugging him back.

"I would never let that happen if I could help it." I say pulling back and wrapped my hands around his neck smiling.

"Happy Birthday Dr. Spencer Reid." I say and he smiled leaning down to kiss my lips softly for just a second because whistling, gasps and cheering caused us to pull away.

"Damn Pretty Boy! Who's she?" The man who I'm more than sure is Morgan asked.

"I'm Y/N, you must be Morgan." I say smiling at them.

"You like teasing my boyfriend for not having a girlfriend but guess you're now the one that doesn't have a girlfriend." I say smirking and Morgan looked at me speechless.

"She got you there Morgan." The man I'm sure is Rossi said a smirk on his lips.

"You still up to go out tonight?" The one I think is Emily asked and Spencer looked at me.

"I can go out, I brought cloth for it anyway." I say making Spencer smile and kiss me once more before nodding at his team and leading us up to his room for a night to remember.