Perfectly Wrong (Spencer)

This is a song that I love so much and I find it so emotional specially when Shawn sang it live so I decided to make this off of that song. The song is Perfectly Wrong by Shawn Mendes and the live version is up top since I prefer it over the original because you can hear the range of his voice so perfectly.. and I'm fan girling sorry, I just love Shawn Mendes so much! Anyway this is going to be a sad story and if you don't want or don't like sad endings then don't read. I'll start now. Also Italian letters is gonna be the song. Also someone told me to put a warning, I'm not one to do chapters like this so I didn't know and honestly felt like it would be a big spoiler and would take away feeling from the chapter but I'll do it now, Warning do not read if sensitive to self harm or things like that.

Third Person POV

Taste the poison from your lips. Lately, we're as good as gone.

  "Hi." Y/N said to Spencer as he walked in the apartment they both shared but Spencer didn't answer he just gave her a short non lasting peck on her lips not really caring before going to their room.

Oh, our love is drunk and it's singing me my favorite song .

"Spence?" Y/N said before he completely disappeared into the room causing him to stop and glance at her.

"What is it love?" He asked raising a brow at her but it was like her voice was trapped in her throat.

Me and you, we were made to break, I know that's true, but it's much too late.  

"N-nothing." She says looking back down knowing that anything she'd say would upset him.

"Alright." He said walking back to the room without sparing her a glance.

You're perfectly wrong for me and that's why it's so hard to leave. Yeah, you're perfectly wrong for me. 

He had been doing this for a few months now. He'd gotten distant.. more distant than normal but he was still like a drug for her. She got up and walked to the room behind him and hugged him.

You're perfectly wrong for me. All the stars in the sky could see, why you're perfectly wrong for me.

"Y/N I'm not in the mood." He said pulling away from her and she took in a long breath before laying on her bed.

"You haven't been in the mood to even be hugged by me in a long time." The words left her lips bitterly and hurt as she turned away from him.

"It almost seemed like you started hating me." She said hugging one of her pillows close.

Oh, you know how much it hurts every time you say you hate me. 

"Maybe I do." Y/N heard him mumble under his breath as he took his shirt off.

"What was that?" She asked turning to look at him wanting him to say it directly to her face.

"Maybe I do hate you!" He burst and her heart dropped and he quickly came to his senses.

"That's not what I.. come here." He said getting in the bed with her and kissing her like he hadn't done in a while.

But when we're making love, you make it worth it. I can't believe the places that you take me.  

As they made love she digged her nails on his back throwing her head back in pleasure having forgotten what being with him like this was.

There's no use, we were made to break. I know the truth, and it's much too late. 

"I missed you." Her words left her lips as she kissed his shoulder hugging him from behind and he took her hand in his.

"I'm sorry." He said turning around to look at her caressing her cheek.