Getting to know you

Bri's Pov
As we make our way out the mall and to the car. Marie looks over at me. "Mhm you about to go and talk to yo man?" I look at her for a second. "You know what?" We get in the car and Marie says. "We chillin' at yo house tonight." I roll my eyes as Marie starts the car and drives off. I get on my phone and look up different hair colors and say. "I don't know which color I should try next?" Marie glances over at me and says. "Get ginger red or blonde." I call my hairstylist and set up an appointment for tomorrow. We pull up at my house and I grab my bags as we get out the car. My phone dings and we walk in the house and go upstairs in my room. I sit my bags on the floor and get my phone out my back pocket and sit on my bed. Marie starts taking my hair down and I reply back to Osiris message.
Osiris❤️: you want to go to studio with me 2mrw
Me: I got a hair appointment at 2
Osiris❤️: I'll come and get you around 5 then
Me: ok boy
Osiris❤️: you better be ready and what you doing
Me: I will be and nothing why
Osiris❤️: you better and cause I want to see you
Me: ok boy and you just saw me a few hours ago
Osiris❤️: who you calling a boy
Me: you
Osiris❤️: ight I got you Tomorrow
Me: whatever 🙄
I put my phone down and Marie says. "Hmm so,you going with yo man tomorrow?" I look at her and say. "What was the point?" She says. "So,that's going to be my brother n law soon." I roll my eyes. "I'm not about to play with you." I get up and walk in the bathroom and wash my hair. I finish up with my hair and I walk out the bathroom. I get my blowdryer and plug it up and blow dry my hair. I finish my hair and walk out the bathroom and see Marie's not there. I walk out the room and go downstairs and I see Marie in the kitchen cooking. I sit at the bar and get on my phone. "I hope yo ass clean up this kitchen cause you know how my mom is." She turns around and looks at me. "Oh,trust me I am." She finishes cooking and my mom walks through the door yelling. "Bri I know yo ass ain't cooking in my damn kitchen." I look up from my phone and say. "That's Marie I'm just chillin'." She walks in the kitchen and says. "Marie you better clean up my kitchen." She turns around and says. "Yes ma'am I will." Marie finishes cooking. I look at her. "I told you." I shake my head and get up and fix me a plate. I sit at the bar and start eating my food. My phone starts ringing and my mom walks up behind me and says. "Who's Osiris?" I turn around and look at her. "Just a friend." Marie says. "Soon to be man." I glare at her. "hush."
I get up and walk upstairs in my room and lay across the bed. I put my phone on the charger and I get under the cover and fall asleep. I get woken up out my sleep the next morning by Marie. I sit up and grab my phone and see I got a text.
Osiris❤️: good morning beautiful
Me: mhm morning
Osiris❤️: you straight
Me: yeah
Osiris❤️: why you lying to me ma
Me: I'm not
Osiris❤️: I'm still seeing you at 5 right
Me: 🙄 I guess
Osiris❤️: wym you guess Bri stop playing with me
Me: damn chill nigga it ain't that deep
Osiris❤️: Nah you just need to stop playing with me
I read his text and roll my eyes and get up and get ready for my hair appointment. I finish getting ready and Marie walks in my room and says. "Girl you about to go and get cute for yo man." I turn around and glare at her. "Girl hush up cause he not my man." I grab my phone and keys and walk out the room and go downstairs. I walk outside and get in my car and drive to my hair appointment. I plug my phone up to the aux cord and I play "Ayeee" by Ann Marie and I start sing along.

Aye, all my bitches bad and they with the shits
If it ain't about a bag it's irrelevant (ayee)
I got all these bitches mad yeah they hella bent (what) ayeee

I pull up at the hair salon and I unplug my phone and get out the car and walk inside the shop. Rasheeda looks at me and says. "It's about time it's 2:10." I look at her and sit down in the chair. "Girl I'm only 10 minutes late." She starts on my hair and says. "Girl my babysitter charging me over time." I get on my phone and say. "You got the money." She braids my hair and says. "Girl I got bills to pay and I got kids to feed."  I shake my head. "Girl you got like 4 kids." She says. "Bih I got 6." My phone dings and I roll my eyes. 2 hours later she finishes my hair and I pay her and get up and leave. I drive home quickly and run upstairs in my room. I do my hygiene stuff and put on my blue cut up jeans and my blue jacket and shoes. I text Osiris my address and brush my hair down. I grab my phone and keys with my purse and walk downstairs. I sit on the couch and wait for Osiris. Someone blows a horn and I get up and look out the window. I grab my purse and keys and walk outside and Get in Osiris's truck. He looks at me and says. "You cute bae." I roll my eyes and he drives off. I look at him. "I hope we don't be all day?" He drives and pulls up at a studio 40 minutes later. We get out and walk inside and I sit on the couch and get on my phone. Osiris goes in the booth and starts singing. I get off my phone and listen as he sings. My phone dings and I see I got a message from Marie. I get back on my phone and I don't notice that Osiris is finished. He sits in my lap and pulls me close to him. He says. "Take our picture."