Letting Go

Bri's Pov
I'm finally back at home in my own bed. I wake up and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff. I finish up and get dressed for today.

I grab my phone and keys and walk out the room and out the front door

I grab my phone and keys and walk out the room and out the front door. I lock the front door behind me and I see Bryce and Violet. Violet runs over to me and I bend down to pick her up. She smiles and I say. "Hi baby girl." Bryce and some girl walks over to me. "Hi,Bri this my girlfriend Bianca." I look at her and she rolls her eyes. "Bae we have to go." She reaches for Violet,but violet pouts and pushes her hand out the way. I look at Bryce and hand violet to him and walk towards the elevator. I get on and get on my phone and see I got a few missed messages from Osiris and Marie. I shake my head and decide not to text them back. I get off the elevator and walk to my car. I get inside and drive off. I stop at a red light and I check my messages and decide to text Marie back.
Bad bihh 💅🏽💜: you coming over today?
Me: yeah,I'm omw
Bad bihh💅🏽💜: I'm having a kickback
Me: alright I'm about to slide thru
Bad bihh💅🏽💜: don't take all day either
Me: girl I'm already in the car
I shake my head and wait for the light to turn green and I drive to Marie's house. I pull up at her house a few minutes later and get out and walk inside. I walk in the kitchen and see Marie talking to some dude. I walk over to them and she says. "Bri this DeAndre' and DeAndre' this my best." I say. "Hi DeAndre'." He turns towards me and says. "Marie where you been hiding her at?" Marie walks away and me and DeAndre' talk for awhile and get to know each other. We exchange numbers and I walk in the kitchen and fix me something to eat. DeAndre' comes up behind me and says. "You gone fix me a plate?" I turn around and glare at him. "What's Wrong with your arms and legs?" He says. "Wow I see how you do me." I eat my food and fix me some Hennessy. Osiris walks in the kitchen and I roll my eyes and walk in the living room. DeAndre' walks over to me. "You good?" I nod my head. "Yeah." He grabs my hand and we walk outside and sit on the porch. He turns towards me. "We don't have to talk about it we can just sit here in silence." I nod my head and stare up at the sky. He rubs my back softly and pulls me closer to him. "It's okay." I lean on him and sigh. "I hope so." I get up and say. "We should go back in." He gets up and we walk in the house. Izzy looks at me and shakes his head. I sit on the couch and DeAndre' sits next to me. Osiris walks over to us and stands in front of me. "We need to talk?" I glare at him. "We don't need to talk about nothing." Osiris walks off and DeAndre' looks at me. "Who was that?" I say. "My ex." He nods his head and I get up and look for Marie. I walk up to her and say. "Girl I'm about to go,but I'll call you tomorrow." I walk out the house and get in my car and drive home. I pull up in the parking garage 45 minutes later and get out and walk towards the elevator. I get on and my phone dings. I get it out my pocket and see I got a text from DeAndre'
DeAndre'🙄❤️: you could've told me you was leaving girl
Me: nah you'll be alright boy
DeAndre'🙄❤️: girl next time we gone fight
Me: ite bet pull up
DeAndre'🙄❤️: no lil girl ima get you when I see you
I shake my head and get off the elevator and walk to my apartment. I get out my keys and unlock the door,walking inside. I walk in my room and take my shoes and jacket off and lay across the bed.
Osiris's Pov
I get released from the hospital and Izzy says. "You ready bro?" I look at him and walk out the room. "Where Bri?" He says. "Idk she won't answer my phone calls anymore." We walk outside and get in his car. I look out the window and I start to think about Bri. Izzy says. "Just let her be man." He drives off and drives to my house. Izzy says. "Marie having a kickback you want to go." I think for a minute. "Yeah." He drives to Marie's house and I get my phone and contemplate whether or not I should text Bri. I decide not to and put my phone in my pocket as we pull up at Marie's house. We get out the car and walk inside and I walk in the kitchen and see Bri. She rolls her eyes and walks out the kitchen. I sigh and I shake my head. Marie walks in and looks at me. "What you doing here?" I look at her. "I must can't be here or something?" She says. "Technically you can't." I think for a second. "Why not?" She looks at me before walking off. "You're my best ex so I'm suppose to hate you cause she do." Izzy walks in the kitchen and says. "What was that all about?"  I shake my head and walk out the kitchen. I walk around and start to mingle with everyone. Bri and some dude walks in the house. I walk over to Bri and stand in front of her. "We need to talk?" She glares at me. "We don't need to talk about nothing." I walk off and step outside on the porch. Some girl walks up to me and says. "Why you out here all alone?" I look up at her. "Need to clear my head." Bri walks outside and gets in her car and drives off. The girl says. "Let me guess that was your ex?" I nod my head. "Yeah." She looks at me. "Maybe y'all weren't meant to be." "Nah I cheated so it's my fault we not together anymore." I say as I walk back inside. I see the dude Bri was talking to and he walks up to me. "Stay away from Bri." I look at him. "Nigga she mines and she always will be." I walk off and Marie looks at me and shakes her head. "You know you not getting her back." I look at her. "It won't hurt to try." I walk in the kitchen and fix me a cup of henny and drink it. Izzy walks over to me and says. "Let's ride." I sit my cup down and we walk outside and get in his car. He drives off and says. "Who was dude that Bri was with?" I say. "I guess that's her new nigga." He glances over at me. "You should've known she wasn't going to take you back man." I shake my head. "I know,but it won't hurt to try." He focuses back on the road and says. "Bruh just give up cause you not getting her back." I say. "I don't want to give up on what we had." He says. "You don't have a choice." The rest of the car ride was silent and we pull up at the my house. I get out and walk inside and go upstairs in my room and lay across the bed.