Trying To Move On

2 months later
Bri's Pov
I get woken up out my sleep by Marie. I groan and sit up. "What?" She looks at me. "We going out tonight cause you always in the damn house." I roll my eyes. "Maybe I like being in the house." She says. "It's been 2 months since you ended things with him." I get up and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff. I finish up and I walk in my closet and put on my grey tank top with my pink sweatpants. I walk out the bathroom and grab my purse and phone. Marie says. "Let's go get our hair and nails did." I nod my head and we walk downstairs. My mom says. "You finally got her out the room I see." Marie says. "She was being stubborn." We walk outside and get in her car and she drives to the nail shop first. I get on my phone and see I got a text from Osiris.
Osiris😒: bri we need to talk I miss you
Me: there's nothing to talk about so don't text me anymore
I put my phone in my lap and we pull up at the nail shop. We get out and walk inside and get our nails did.

Bri's nails

Bri's nails

Marie's nails

Marie's nails

We pay the nail tech and we walk out the shop and get back in the car and drive to the hair salon. Marie says. "What color you getting yo hair?" I say. "Idk maybe pink or blonde." She says. "Get Pink." I look out the window and we pull up at the hair salon. We get out and walk inside and I slightly smile at Rasheeda. She says. "Hi girl I haven't seen you in a while." I sit in her chair and say. "Yeah I know." She starts taking my hair down and ask me. "What color you getting today?" I begin to say something ,But my phone starts ringing. I hit decline and say. "Pink." She starts doing my hair and a few hours later she finishes. I pay her and Marie takes my pictures.

 I pay her and Marie takes my pictures