Getting close

Bri's Pov
I wake up the next morning and walk in the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face. My phone rings and I pick it up off the counter and see that it's Sev. I shake my head and answer the phone.
Phone convo
Me: what boy
Sexy Sev 😍👅: we still on for today?
Me: yeah ig
Sexy Sev 😍👅: wym you guess
Me: boy I said yeah
Sexy Sev😍👅:lil girl don't play with me
Me: I'm about to change my mind
Sexy Sev😍👅: nah you not stop playing with me
Me: Sev you don't run nothing
Sexy Sev😍👅: I run you nah I'm jp
Me: bye Sev
End of convo
I hang up the phone and walk out the bathroom. I grab my keys and walk out my room. I sit on the couch and Trey walks through the door and says. "Where you going baby?" I look at him. "With a friend and where you been?" He looks at me and sits down on the couch. "Out with a friend." I shake my head and get up and walk out the door. I walk to the elevator and get inside and press the garage button. I wait for the elevator to come to a stop and get off,walking to my car. I get inside and drive to the store once I realize I left my wallet at home. I get my phone and text Sev.
Me: lil boy where you at?
Sexy Sev 😍👅: at home
Me: I'm suppose to come and get you or something 🙄
Sexy Sev 😍👅: yes lil girl
Me: I don't know yo address
Sexy Sev 😍👅: if you give me time then I would tell you
Me: i don't have all day 🙄
Sexy Sev 😍👅: 2315 Limer Street
Me: ok
I put his address in my gbs and start driving to his house. I pull up at his house 45 minutes later and text him.
Me: I'm outside
I wait on him to come outside and get on my phone and check my messages. Sev comes outside a few minutes later and gets in the car. I put my phone down and start driving to the bowling alley. I pull up at the bowling alley and we get out and walk inside. We get our bowling shoes and go sit down. I put on my shoes and I look up and see Sev pointing his phone at me. I smile and say. "What you doing?" He says. "I took your picture." He hands me his phone and I look at it.

I say

I say. "Delete it." He shakes his head. "Nah,but you ready to lose." I say. "You gone lose not me." I get up and get my ball and I see Izzy and Osiris. I roll my eyes and start bowling and get a strike. I walk back over to Sev and Osiris walks over to me. "Bri can we talk?" I look at him. "Talk for what Osiris?" Lola says. "Why you talking to her?" I look at her. "I don't want yo man boo." I sit down and they walk off. Sev says. "You cheated." I look at him. "No I didn't." He gets up and gets his ball and bowls. We bowl for awhile and I win. "I thought you was gone win?" He smacks his lips. "Mane you cheated." I laugh at him. "Don't be a sore loser." We get up and leave and Sev says. "Let me drive." I look at him in a funny way. "No nigga." He says. "Girl ain't nobody gone wreck yo little car." I say. "I don't know that." He walks over to me and stands in front of me. "Lil girl ain't nobody gone wreck yo car." I hand him my keys. "You better not or that's yo ass." He says. "Girl get yo lil skinny ass in the car ain't scaring nobody." I get in the car and mug his head. "Don't try to play me like I'm weak." He says. "Bri keep on." He drives off and I ask. "Where we going?" He ignores me and keeps driving. He says. "Who was that nigga?" I look at him. "My ex." The rest of the car was silent that is until my phone starts going off.

I shake my head and look out the window

I shake my head and look out the window. Sev says. "You okay?" I glance over at him. "Yeah." He says. "You hungry?" I shake my head. "No."
He says. "Girl don't be turning down free food." I look at him. "Alright dang." He says. "We going to Chuckee cheese." I glare at him. "Sev don't play." He says. "Girl I'm jp,but we going to my grandma's house." I nod my head and he continues to drive. We pull up at a house 45 minutes later and we get out. He knocks and an older woman opens the door. She says. "Move boy and let this young lady in." He moves and I walk in. She says. "You a beautiful young lady." I smile. "Thanks and you have a nice home ma'am." She says. "Thank you sweetie." Sev walks in and says. "You ready to eat lil girl?" I look at him. "What we about to eat?" We walk in the kitchen and I sit down at the table. Sev fixes my plate and I watch him. He finishes and brings me my plate. I start to eating and me and his grandma start talking. We talk for awhile as I finish eating. She says. "He never lets his family meet his friends that are girls." I look at her. "He doesn't?" Sev looks at me. "Don't listen to her." We stay at his grandma's house for awhile and get up to leave.
Osiris's Pov
Lola come upstairs in my room and gets in the bed with me. She says. "You ignoring me now." I lay down and go to sleep. I wake up the next morning and Izzy walks in the room. "We going bowling so get up." I get up and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff and get dressed. Lola finishes getting ready and we walk out the room,going downstairs. We all get in Izzy's truck and drives to the bowling alley. We pull up a few minutes later and get out,walking inside. I see Bri with some dude and I walk over to her. "Bri can we talk?" She looks at me. "Talk for what Osiris?" Lola says. "Why you talking to her?" Bri looks at her. "I don't want yo man boo." We walk off and I look at Lola. "What you saying shit to her for?" Izzy says. "Just let it go." We start bowling and Bri leaves.  Lola says. "So,you still want her?" I ignore her and finish bowling. Izzy says. "My bad bruh I didn't know she was going to be here." I say. "Don't worry about it." We leave the bowling alley and I start thinking about Bri.