Making new friends

Bri's Pov
I wake up the next morning and I get up and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff. I finish up and I find me an outfit to put on.

I finish getting ready and I grab my phone and keys and walk downstairs

I finish getting ready and I grab my phone and keys and walk downstairs. I walk out the door and lock it behind me. I see a dude caring a car seat and a lot of bags. I say. "Do you need any help?" He says. "Yes thank you." I walk over to him and I grab the bags. He looks at me. "I'm Bryce and this is my daughter Violet." He gets his keys and unlocks his door. We walk inside and he says. "You can put them on the floor." I sit the bags on the floor and Violet starts crying. Bryce says. "She cries a lot." I walk over to her car seat and I pick her up. "Has she had a bottle yet?" He says. "Yeah." She stops crying and he looks at me. "How'd you get her to stop?" I look at him. "I just picked her up."  He says. "I pick her up all the time and she still be crying." I shrug. "Maybe she likes me." He says. "That's a first." I sit on the couch and hold baby v in my lap and play with her.

She laughs as I start to tickle her

She laughs as I start to tickle her. My phone dings and I see I got a message from Marie
Bad bihh 💅🏽💜: where you at? I'm downstairs
I get up and I carefully hand V to Bryce. "I have to go,but it was nice meeting you both." I walk out his apartment and go to the elevator. I get on and go down to the parking garage. I get off the elevator and walk to Marie's car. I get in and she looks at me. "We need to talk." I say. "About?" She drives off. "Osiris he miss you." I shake my head. "No and weren't you the one that said don't get back with him?" She stops at a red light and says. "I know what I said,but I changed my mind now."  The light turns green and she drives off. "Just think about it." I say. "fine I'll think about it." She drives off and I say. "Where we going?" She says. "Just sit back." We pull up at Osiris's house a few minutes later and I look at her. "Oh hell no I'm not going in." She glares at me. "Don't even do that." "Don't do what,why would I want to spend time with my ex Marie?" I exclaimed.
Marie says. "Bri just go and talk to him." I shake my head and get on my phone. She says. "Don't be so dramatic just go." I reluctantly get out the car and walk up to the front door. I sit there for a minute and think if I want to knock or not. I knock and Izzy opens the door. "Wassup sis." I shake my head and he yells Osiris's name. He walks downstairs and looks at me. He walks over to me and says. "Can we talk?" I look at him. "There's nothing to talk about."  He grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs. We walk in his room and he says. "There is something to talk about Bri us." I fold my arms and look at him. "Osiris there is no us." He wraps his arms around me. "I'm sorry I know it's my fault."I try to pull away,but He grabs me and pulls me closer. "Nah you gone stop doing that bruh." "Osiris move and let me go." I get annoyed and say. He lets me go and says. "I know you hate me rn Bri." I roll my eyes. "As much as I should hate you rn I don't."
He says. "I know I put you through a lot." I shake my head. "You right you did,but I have to go." He pulls me back close to him. "I miss you babygirl." I look at him. "You don't you just saying that." He says. "Bri I love you and I'm stupid for hurting you." I get out of his grip and walk downstairs. I walk outside and get in Marie's car. "Can we go now?" She shakes her head and drives off.
Osiris's Pov
I get under the cover and fall asleep. I get up the next morning and I see I got a text from my sis.
Sis❤️: I'm coming over today so get up
I get up and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff and put on my clothes. I walk out the bathroom and sit on my bed and wait for Marie to show up. Izzy yells my name and I get up and walk out the room. I walk downstairs and I see Marie. "We need to talk O." We walk outside and I look at her. "Ok." She says. "It's about Bri,even though I don't think she should take you back." I say. "Look I know I hurt her,but I don't want to be without her." She looks at me. "Look I'll try to talk to her for you,but I don't think it's going to help." I say. "Thanks I just miss her." She says. "I'll text you and let you know what she says." She gets in her car and I walk back in the house. Sierra looks at me. "Who was that?" I say. "Marie She Bri bestfriend." Izzy comes in the living room and says. "She gone help you get Bri back?" I look at him. "She said she'll try." I see I got a text from Marie.
Sis❤️: she said she'll think about it
I walk upstairs in my room and I sit and think. I get on my phone and text Lola.
Me: I don't want to hurt you,but we can't be together
Lola: why can't we be
Me: cause I don't want you
Lola: but you wasn't saying that the other night
Me: that was a mistake I don't want to be with you
Lola: so we was a mistake
Me: a big mistake I lost my babygirl and I want her back so don't text me no more
I block Lola's number and Izzy yells my name. I get up and walk downstairs and I see Bri standing in the doorway. I walk over to her and say. "Can we talk?" She says. "There's nothing to talk about." I grab her hand and pull her upstairs. We walk in my room and I say. "There is something to talk about Bri us." She folds her arms and looks at me. "Osiris there is no us." I wrap my arms around her. "I'm sorry I know it's my fault."She tries to pull away,but I grab her and pull her closer. "Nah you gone stop doing that bruh." "Osiris move and let me go." She says annoyed. I let her go and say. "I know you hate me rn Bri." She rolls her eyes. "As much as I should hate you rn I don't." I say. "I know I put you through a lot." She shakes her head. "You right you did,but I have to go." I pull her back close to me. "I miss you babygirl." She turns around and looks at me. "You don't you just saying that." I say. "Bri I love you and I'm stupid for hurting you." She gets out of my grip and walk downstairs. I sit on my bed and put my head in my hands. Izzy walks in and says. "Bro how'd it go?" I look up at him. "Not good." I get up and walk out the room.