New beginnings

Bri's Pov
Once I finish my daily morning routine I get dressed into something comfortable. I get violet dressed and I grab my keys and phone and walk out the room.

I walk to the door and see Bryce standing on the other side of it

I walk to the door and see Bryce standing on the other side of it. I hand him V and her bag and he looks at me and says. "Thank you for watching her for me." I softly smile. "You're welcome." He walks off and I walk out the door,closing it and locking it behind me. I walk to the elevator and get inside. I press the lobby button and wait for it to stop. I get off the elevator and walk to my car.  I get inside and drive off and turn on the radio. I drive around and pay a few bills and Marie starts calling me. I answer the phone as I drive back home.
Phone convo
Me: wassup bih
Bad bihh 💅🏽💜: we going out tonight
Me: where we going
Bad bihh💅🏽💜: to Halo Lounge
Me: alright I'll be ready
Bad bihh💅🏽💜: you need to be and what's going on with you and Osiris
Me: girl I am and bye
End of convo
I hang up the phone and drive to Raising Cane's to get me some food. I pull up in the drive through and look at the menu to see what I want. I order me Chicken Fingers with Crinkle cut fries with a lemonade. I pay for my food and get my drink and sit in the cup holder. I grab my food and drive off,going home. I turn on the radio and eat some of my fries. I pull up in the garage and park my car and grab my food and drink and walk to elevator and steps inside. I press my floor number and wait for it to stop.  I get off the elevator and walk to my door. I get my keys and unlock the door,going inside. I walk in the kitchen and sit down and eat my food. I finish up and get up and throw my trash away. I grab my phone and walk in my room and take off my shoes and get in the bed. I decide to take a nap. I sleep for a few hours and get woken up by my phone going off. I get up and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff. I finish up and plug my flat irons up and wait for them to get hot. I straighten my hair and walk out the bathroom,going to my closet and look for an outfit to wear.

I put on my dress and matching heels and walk out the closet and grab my phone and keys

I put on my dress and matching heels and walk out the closet and grab my phone and keys. Marie starts calling my phone and I answer it as I walk out the door.
Phone convo
Me: wassup bih
Bad bihh💅🏽💜: I'm downstairs
Me: here I come
Bad bihh💅🏽💜: don't take all damn day either
Me: I'm coming downstairs now girl chill
End of convo
I hang up the phone and walk to the elevator and wait for it to open. I step on the elevator and press the lobby button. I check my phone and see I got a few texts from DeAndre'