Valentine's Day 🌹❤️

Osiris's Pov
It's Valentine's Day and I want to plan something special for my lil baby. I get up and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff. I finish up and put on my clothes. I walk out the bathroom and see Bri's still in the bed sleeping. I kiss her on her cheek and grab my keys and phone.

I head downstairs to my car

I head downstairs to my car. I get in my car and text Marie.
Me: make sure you keep bri busy all day
Sis❤️: ok I got you
Me: I'll text you and let you know when you can take her back home
Sis❤️: ok but you know she gone be mad at you if she don't talk to you all day
Me: don't worry about that I'll handle that
I put my phone on the charger and I drive to the store. I pull up at the store and get out. I walk inside and grab a basket and get everything I need. I pay for my stuff and I grab all the bags and walk out the store. I go to my truck and put everything in and I see this girl keeps checking me out. She walks up to me and says. "You fine." I look at her and smile. "Thank you." She says. "I'm Lola btw,but you  got a girl or something." I look at her for a second. "I'm Osiris and yeah." She looks at me for a second. "Mhm and she let you out the house by yourself?" I say. "She trust me." Lola looks at me and says. "Can we hang out sometime?" I say. "I don't think my girl would like that,but yeah." I get in my truck and Lola walks up to my truck and says. "Can I have your number?" I hand her my phone and watches as she puts her number. She hands me my phone back and I drive home. I pull up in the driveway and get all the bags out and walk inside the house. I start setting everything up and I call my bro Izzy over. I get my phone and text my baby bri.
Me: bae I miss you
4:30pm
Sent
I sit my phone on the table and I run upstairs and pack my suitcase. Someone knocks on the door I walk out the room and go downstairs and open the door for Izzy. I grab my phone off the table and text Marie.
Me: take her home and make sure she pack a bag
Sis❤️: Ight and she already being stubborn
Me: she'll be alright
I shake my head and get my suitcase from upstairs and Izzy looks at me. " I never thought I'd see you go all out on Valentine's Day." I turn around and look at him. "Neither did I nigga,but that's my lil baby." I grab my suitcase and walk downstairs and outside to my truck and put my suitcase in the trunk. I walk back in the house and sit in the living room and play the game with Izzy and wait on Bri to get back
Bri walks through the door with her suitcase. I get up and walk over to her and grab her suitcase out her hand. "Bae you ready?" She nods her head and I grab her hand. "Wait I got to show you something." I lead her upstairs to my room and I watch as her face lights up.