Main thing

Bri's Pov
I wake up in the hospital and I feel someone holding my hand. I squeeze their hand and open my eyes. Trey looks at me and smiles."You're up?" I say. "What you doing here?" He says. "Just get you some rest." I hear my phone dinging and I get on it and debate if I should text Osiris back or not.

I put my phone down and Trey looks at me

I put my phone down and Trey looks at me. "Who's Osiris?" I say. "My ex." He says . "You want him back?" I roll my eyes. "Why would I Trey?" He says. "We can talk about that later,but rn get you some rest." I lay down and He gets up and steps outside the room for a minute. I fall asleep a little while later. I start waking up a few hours later and see Marie and Trey.  Marie says. "Hi bih." I sit up and hug Marie. "Hi boo." Trey looks and says. "I didn't get a hug." I roll my eyes and say. "Boy come here." He gets up and walks over to me and we hug for a minute. Marie says. "Okay two lovebirds." He lets me go and I say. "Trey why you being so quiet?" He shakes his head and gets up and walks out the room and I follow behind him. He turns around and looks at me. "Trey talk to me tell me what's up with you?" He shakes his head and walks off. I walk back in the room and Marie says. "Wassup with you?" I get back in the bed and look at her. "How Trey Know Osiris?" She says. "He came up here." We talk for awhile and Trey comes back in the room. I look at him and roll my eyes. Marie says. "I'll be back tomorrow." She gets up and walks out the room and Trey says. "I'm sorry Bri bear I was just mad." I turn over on my side with my back facing him. He says. "So, you giving me the silent treatment now." I continue to ignore him and He gets in the bed and lays behind me. I roll my eyes and he wraps his arms around me from behind. I fall asleep shortly after. I wake up the next morning and Trey says. "You up?" I roll my eyes and get on my phone. I see I got a text from Marie and I reply back to her.
Bad bihh 💅🏽💜: bri you good?
Me: yeah..
Bad bihh💅🏽💜:so you not mad at Trey
Me: I am he must told you?
Bad bihh💅🏽💜: yeah he texted me
Me: oh well idc he can leave
Bad bihh💅🏽💜: you know he not going nowhere
Me: yeah I know 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄
Bad bihh💅🏽💜: just stop being stubborn and forgive him
Me: I'll think about it
I put my phone down and go back to sleep.
A few weeks later
I'm finally out the hospital and back at home. Trey's been blowing me up,but I've been keeping my distance.