Meeting the ex

Trey in m/m

Osiris's pov
I haven't heard from Bri so I decide to text Marie.
Me: wassup sis
Sis❤️: what you want?🙄
Me: where Bri at?
Sis❤️: she in the hospital
Me: why you didn't call and tell me
Sis❤️: you not her nigga so why you concerned about her
Me: you know I'm trying to get her back
Sis❤️: you know you not getting her back right
Me: I'm still going to try
Sis❤️: it's going to be a waist of time
Me: just tell me what hospital she at and what happened
Sis❤️: Osiris just leave Bri alone
Me: nah I just need to know if she's okay
Sis❤️: she good
Me: nah I need to go and see her
Sis❤️: she don't want to see you or talk to you
Me: just tell me what hospital she at?
I get up and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff and get ready for today. I finish up and walk downstairs and see Izzy sitting on the couch. He says. "Where you going?" I look at him. "Bri in the hospital." He gets up and walks outside and I follow behind him. We get in his car and says. "Which one she at?" I shrug. "Her friend wouldn't tell me." He says. "So,we just gone ride around all morning?" I say. "I guess." He gets on the phone and makes a phone call. He ends the phone call and drives off. I look out the window and Izzy says. "You know what happened?" I turn around and look at him. "She wouldn't tell me that either." Izzy nods his head and drives. I say. "Where we going?" He says. "To see Bri." We pull up at the hospital and get out and walk inside. I walk up to the front desk and ask for Bri. We get on the elevator and I press her floor number. Izzy looks at me. "You straight?"  I nod my head and get off the elevator and walk to Bri's room.
I walk in the room and see some dude.  "Who you?" He stands up and says. "Nigga who is you?" Marie walks through the door and says. "Osiris what you doing here?" I walk out the room and Izzy says. "What's up with you?" I shake my head. "Let's go." We get on the elevator and I press the elevator to the lobby.
We get off the elevator and walk to the car and get inside. Izzy gets in and says. "Bro what's up with you?" I look out the window and he drives off. I get my phone and text Bri.

I sit my phone in my lap and stare out the window

I sit my phone in my lap and stare out the window. Izzy pulls up at my house and I get out and walk inside.
Trey's Pov
I get woken up by my phone going off. I sit up and grab my phone and answer it.
Phone convo
Me: wassup cuzzo
Lil cuzo🤞🏽❤️: you need to come to the hospital now!!!!
Me: calm down and tell me what happened
Lil cuzo🤞🏽❤️: it's Bri
Me: what happened
Lil cuzo🤞🏽❤️: just get to Emory University Hospital Midtown
Me:ite here I come
End of convo
I hang up and get up and run in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff and throw on some sweats and a T-shirt. I grab my phone and keys and run downstairs,going outside and getting in my car. I drive to the hospital and pull up and park. I get and run inside and walk up to the front desk. I ask for Bri and the receptionist tells me her room number. I get on the elevator and press her floor number. I get off the elevator and run to her room and walk inside. I see Bri laying in the hospital bed and Marie looks at me. "You can stay for a little while." She walks out the room and I sit in the chair next to Bri's bed. I hold her hand and softly smile at her. Some dude walks through the door and looks at me. "Who you?" I stand up and say. "Nigga who is you?" Marie walks through the door and says. "Osiris what you doing here?" He walks out the room and Marie says. "I'm sorry about him and they don't date anymore." I don't say anything and sit back in the chair. I look at Bri and get on my phone. Marie says. "You good?" I get off my phone and look at her. "Yeah,but ima stay here with her you can go." She walks out the room and the doctor comes in and says. "I just came to check on her." He checks her vitals and everything and I look at him. "How's she doing?" She says. "She's doing okay." She walks out the room and I hold Bri's hand. She squeezes my hand and I look at her and smile. "You're up?" She looks at me and says. "What you doing here?" I softly smile. "Just get you some rest." She gets on her phone and starts texting. I watch her for awhile and she puts her phone down. I look at her. "Who's Osiris?" She says. "My ex." I say. "You want him back?" She rolls her eyes. "Why would I Trey?" I say. "We can talk about that later,but rn get you some rest." She gets off her phone and lays down and I get up and step outside the room for a minute. My phone rings and I quickly answer it.
Phone convo
Me: wassup
Lil cuzo🤞🏽❤️: How's She?
Me: she woke up
Lil cuzo🤞🏽❤️: that's good tell her I'll be up there in a few minutes
Me: ok
Lil cuzo🤞🏽❤️: you not mad no more
Me: yeah but me and Bri got to have a talk
Lil cuzo🤞🏽❤️:don't be it's not her fault he showed up
Me: I'm not mad at her
Lil cuzo🤞🏽❤️: she don't want him no more
Me: I know she don't
Lil cuzo🤞🏽❤️: she told you?
Me: yeah but I got to go
End of convo
I hang up the phone and walk back in the room. I see Bri sleeping and I sit in the chair next to her bed. I watch her sleep and smile and Marie walks in the room and says. "She doing good?" I look at her. "Yeah." She says. "I'm staying for awhile you should go home and shower." I shake my head and say. "Nah I'm not leaving her." She sits on the bed and says. "She's going to be okay for a few hours." I say. "Nah I'm not leaving her." Me and Marie talk for a few hours and Bri starts waking up. Marie says. "Hi bih." She sits up and hugs Marie. "Hi boo." I look and say. "I didn't get a hug." Bri rolls her eyes and says. "Boy come here." I get up and walk over to her and we hug for a minute. Marie says. "Okay two lovebirds." I let her go and Bri says. "Trey why you being so quiet?" I shake my head and get up and walk out the room and Bri follows behind me. I turn around and look at her. "Trey talk to me tell me what's up with you?" I shake my head and walk off. I get on the elevator and press the lobby button. I wait for the elevator to stop and get off and walk outside. I walk to my car and get inside and think for a while. I decide to go back in the hospital and walk to the elevator and step inside. I press Bri's floor number and wait for the elevator to stop. I get off the elevator and walk to her room and see her and Marie talking. I walk in the room as they stop talking. Bri looks at me and rolls her eyes. Marie says. "I'll be back tomorrow." She gets up and walks out the room and I look at Bri. "I'm sorry Bri bear I was just mad." She turns over on her side with her back facing me. I say. "So, you giving me the silent treatment now." She continues to ignore me and I shake my head and get on my phone.