Lies & Betrayal 💔💔

It's been a few weeks since we got back from our lil trip.

Bri's Pov
I walk upstairs in my room and sit on the bed and check my phone and see Osiris been blowing me up.

Marie grabs my phone and says

Marie grabs my phone and says. "Ooh bih you better answer for him." I glare at her and roll my eyes. "He'll be alright." I get up and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff and finish up about 40 minutes later. I get dressed and put on my outfit and a little light makeup.

I walk out the bathroom and Marie looks at me and hands me back my phone

I walk out the bathroom and Marie looks at me and hands me back my phone. "Osiris outside." I roll my eyes and say. "He not getting in." I walk out the room and go downstairs and he starts knocking on the door. I shake my head and walk in the kitchen and get a water bottle out the fridge. He continues knocking and I ignore him and walk back upstairs. Marie stands in the hallway and looks at me. "Don't do that boy like that." I walk in my room and grab my keys and purse. I walk downstairs and I sit on the couch and wait for him to leave. He yells from outside. "Bruh just open the door." I roll my eyes and I get up and reluctantly open the door. Osiris walks in the house and says. "Bri why tf you playing with me bruh?"  I look at him. "Shouldn't you be with Lola?" I attempt to walk off,but he pulls me back. He pins me against the wall and looks at me. "Bruh I be trying not to put my hands on you,but you pushing it." I roll my eyes. "Move man." He says. "Nah we bout to talk,so be yo ass still." I look at him. "Ight so speak." He looks at me. "why you been ignoring my calls?"  I say. "Why you been hanging out with another bitch?" He says. "Bri I only hung out with that damn girl one time." I roll my eyes. "Nigga idgaf you should've never hung out with her at all." His phone starts going off and I look at him.
He looks at me and says. "I'm spending today with you,so what you want to do today?" I glare at him. "Nothing I'm going somewhere with Marie." He moves from in front of me and Marie walks downstairs. "Wassup O." I shake my head. "You ready to go?" She looks at me and then at Osiris. "Umm actually I kinda made plans with someone else." I roll my eyes and Osiris looks at me. "You spending today with me so come on." We all walk out the house and I lock the door. Marie gets in her car and drives off and me and Osiris gets in his truck and he drives off. I put on my seatbelt and get on my phone. We pull up at his house and I get off my phone and see a girl standing outside. I get out and look at Osiris. "Really bruh just take me home."  The girl walks up to Osiris and says. "So, you couldn't call me back last night or come back to see me?" He looks at me and he grabs me and walks in the house. I push him off me and walk off. Izzy looks at me and says. "Wassup sis." I roll my eyes and Osiris walks up to me. "Don't say shit to me,just take me home." I walk pass him and Izzy stops me. "Want me to beat his ass sis?" I glare at him. "Nah cause ima beat yo ass too." I walk out the house and Osiris walks behind me. "Baby wait." I turn around and look at him. "What part of don't say shit to me didn't you get." I get in his truck and slam the door. He gets in a few minutes later. He places his hand on my thigh. I turn around and grab his hand and snatch it off. "Don't fucking touch me." He starts his truck and drives to my house. My phone dings and I see I got a text from my mom.
Mom❤️: bri where tf you at
Me: omw home
Mom❤️: bring yo ass to the house rn
Me: I am
Mom❤️: I'm not playing with you lil girl
I shake my head and look out the window. We pull up at my house and I get out and walk inside. My mom looks at me and says. "where the hell you been?" I say. "I was with a friend." I walk upstairs in my room and I lay across the bed.
Osiris's Pov
Izzy looks at me. "You still haven't heard from Bri?" I look at him. "Nah bruh." I get my phone and call Bri a few times,but she doesn't answer. I shake my head and decide to text her instead. She doesn't reply back and I get up and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff and get ready for today.

I finish getting ready and walk out the bathroom and grab my keys

I finish getting ready and walk out the bathroom and grab my keys. Sierra stands in the hallway and says. "Where Bri at?" Izzy walks out the room and says. "She not talking to him rn." I say. "Man forget both of y'all." I walk downstairs and walk outside and get in my truck. I drive to Bri's house and pull up a few minutes later. I get out and walk up to the front door and knock for awhile. She finally decides to open the door and I walk in looking angry ass hell."Bri why tf you playing with me bruh?"  She looks at me. "Shouldn't you be with Lola?" She attempts to walk off,but I pull her back. I pin her against the wall and look at her. "Bruh I be trying not to put my hands on you,but you pushing it." She rolls her eyes. "Move man." I say. "Nah we bout to talk,so be yo ass still." She glares at me. "Ight so speak." I look at her and say. "why you been ignoring my calls?"  She says with an attitude. "Why you been hanging out with another bitch?" I say. "Bri I only hung out with that damn girl one time." She rolls her eyes. "Nigga idgaf you should've never hung out with her at all." My phone starts going off and Bri looks at me. I get my phone out my back pocket and see that Lola's blowing me up.

I look at Bri and say

I look at Bri and say. "I'm spending today with you,so what you want to do today?" She glares at me. "Nothing I'm going somewhere with Marie." I move from in front of her and Marie walks downstairs. "Wassup O." Bri shakes her head. "You ready to go?" She looks at Bri and then at me. "Umm actually I kinda made plans with someone else."Bri rolls her eyes and I look at her. "You spending today with me so come on." We all walk out the house and she locks the door. Marie gets in her car and drives off and me and Bri get in my truck and I drive off. We pull up at my house and I see Lola standing outside. I get out the truck and walk over to Bri. She looks at me. "Really bruh just take me home." Lola walks up to me and says. "So, you couldn't call me back last night or come back to see me? I look at Bri and I grab her and walk in the house. She pushes me off her and walks off. Izzy walks in the living and says. "Damn what you do to Bri?" I say. "Lola outside." He shakes his head and I walk over to Bri. She rolls her eyes and says. "Don't say shit to me,just take me home." She walks pass me and Izzy stops her. "Want me to beat his ass sis?" She says. "Nah cause ima beat yo ass too." She walks out the house and I look at Izzy. "Really bruh." I shake my head and walk out. "Baby wait." She turns around and looks at me. "What part of don't say shit to me didn't you get." She gets in my truck and slam the door. I look at Lola. "Take yo ass on and don't call me no more." I get in the truck and look over at Bri. I place my hand on her thigh and she grabs my hand and snatched it off. "Don't fucking touch me." I start my truck and drive to Bri's house. We pull up at her house and she gets out and I drive back home. I pull up in my driveway 30 minutes later and I get out and walk inside.