Just me,myself

Bri's Pov
I wake up the next morning and Marie walks in the room. She says. "Bih get up its 10." I groan and sit up in the bed. "I didn't ask what time it was." I get up and grab my things and walk out the room,going downstairs and outside to my car. I get inside and drive home. I get out and walk towards to elevator and walk inside and wait for it to stop on my floor. The elevator stops and I get off and walk to my condo. I get out my keys and unlock my door ,walking inside. I yell Trey's name and wait for him to respond. When he doesn't answer I walk in my room and get undressed. I head into the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff and get dressed in a black T-shirt and black jeans.

I get in the bed and start watching tv

I get in the bed and start watching tv. My phone vibrates and I look at my notifications.

 My phone vibrates and I look at my notifications

I decide to text Marie back.

I stay in the bed and wait on Marie to come over

I stay in the bed and wait on Marie to come over. I decide to watch a little tv before she comes. Someone knocks on the door and I get up and walk to the door,opening it. Marie walks in and closes the door. She says. "I'm glad your not jumping in another relationship sis." I say. "I'm taking this time to focus on myself." She walks in the kitchen and asks. "What you cook?" I shake my head. "Nothing,but I'm cooking later on." She looks at me. "You was in the bed weren't you." I look at her. "What you think,but you welcome to cook if you want." I walk off,going in my room and putting on my shoes. Marie stands in the doorway. "We going to chill at my house." I glare at her. "What you up to?"She looks at me. "Nothing." I roll my eyes. "okay." I grab my purse and keys and we walk out the room. We walk out my house and I lock up. We walk to the elevator and step inside and go down to the garage. The elevator stops and we get out,walking to her car. We get inside and she drives off. I look out the window as she drives to her place. We pull up at her house a few minutes later and I reluctantly get out,walking up to the front door and going inside. Trey looks at me and says. "I'm glad you came." I say. "What you want Trey?" He sighs. "You."
Marie walks through the door and I glare at her. "What you up to?" She says."What you talking about?" I storm out the house immediately.Trey follows me outside. "Bri wait we need to talk." I turn around and look at him. "We don't Trey." I sit in the car and text Marie