Drama

Osiris's Pov
2 weeks later
It's been a week since I've heard from Bri and it's mostly my fault. I've been busy in the studio. I know she's going to be pissed. I get my phone and decide to call Bri and she finally answers on the third ring.
Phone convo
Me: I'm sorry I've been busy
My lil baby😍💯🅿️: nah Osiris you was with a hoe
Me: bae don't even be like that I was in the studio
My lil baby😍💯🅿️: you been texting or calling me while you be in the studio
Me: you right and I'm sorry
My lil baby😍💯🅿️: what you want Osiris
Me: I want to come and see you and chill with you
My lil baby😍💯🅿️: oh so now you got time for me
Me: Bri I said I was sorry
My lil baby😍💯🅿️:mhm sure you are
Me: let me make it up to you
My lil baby😍💯🅿️: how?
Me: You'll see just say yes ma
My lil baby😍💯🅿️: I guess
Me: so I'll see you tonight
My lil baby😍💯🅿️: yeah Osiris
Me: why you actin' like that ma
My lil baby😍💯🅿️: no reason Osiris now bye
End of convo
She hangs up the phone and Izzy looks at me and shakes his head. I look at him and say. "What,you know I've been in the studio." He puts his hands up in surrender and says. "You know you could've told her that." Izzy shakes his head and drives off. Izzy says. "Bri gone beat yo ass mane." I say. "For what when I didn't do shit." He drives off and I text Bri.
Me: you spending the night with me so pack yo bag
2:50pm
I plug my phone up and say. "Take me to my truck." He drives to my house and I look at the time on my phone. He pulls up at my house and I get out and walk inside. I walk upstairs in my room and lay across the bed. I check the time and decide to take a nap before going to get Bri. I wake up a few hours later and get up and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff. I finish up and I find me a fit and put it on. I walk out the bathroom and grab my keys and phone. I walk downstairs and out the front door,locking up before I leave. I get in my truck and I text Bri and ask her for her address. She texts me the address and I drive to her house. I pull up at her house a few minutes later and I get my phone and text her.
Me: I'm outside ma
She walks out the house and gets in my truck and slams the door. I look at her. "Don't be slamming my damn door." She says. "Nigga shut tf up damn." I glare at her and drive off. We pull up at my house a few minutes later. Bri gets out the truck and grabs her bag. I softly  grab her arm and say. "Don't slam my shit lil girl." She rolls her eyes and slams my door on purpose. I get out the car and walk over to her. "Lil girl stop playing with me." She walks away from me and says. "Come and open the damn door." I walk up to her and get my keys and unlock the door. We walk inside and she looks around and sits on the couch. I sit next to her and get on my phone. I start texting Trina and Bri snatches my phone and says. "Nigga tf you smiling and shit for?" I look at her. "Bri give me my damn phone stop playing." Bri gets mad and throws my phone back at me. "Take me to Marie house." I pull her closer to me. "You not going nowhere Ma." She snatches away from me and grabs her bag and storm upstairs. I put my head in my hands and I get my phone and text Izzy.
Me: bruh I fucked up
Izzy💯: you was still texting Trina
Me: yeah but Bri caught me this time
Izzy💯: I told you to stop fucking her before you started dealing with Bri
Me: I know but I got to go I'll hit you later
I get up and walk upstairs and I start searching for Bri. I try to open the door to one of the guest rooms and see it's locked. I knock on the door and yell. "Bri open the door." She says. "Nah go and see Trina she miss you." I shake my head. "Bri man open the door." She opens the door and look at me. I try to pull her towards me,but she walks away and sits on the bed. I walk in the room and close the door. I walk over to the bed and sit next to bri and pull her on my lap. I look at her. "Bri look at me." She looks up at me and I say. "She don't mean shit to me and besides I want you anyway." She gets up and looks at me. "You don't cause you still out here entertaining these hoes." I say. "Just say the word and I'll cut her off." She holds out her hand. "Let me see your phone?" I hand her my phone and she goes through it for a while. She hands it back and gets in the bed. I look at her and take off my shoes and lay next to her. I pull her back towards to me and I wrap my arms around her. I admire her beauty and I start to fall asleep.
Bri's Pov
It's been a week since me and Osiris talked and I honestly don't know what to think or how to feel about it. I get up and do my hygiene stuff and find me a outfit for the day. I decide not to dress up today so I put on my burgundy sweats and a white shirt with my Air Force 1's