Are You Down

Osiris's Pov
I reluctantly get out the bed and go in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff. I get ready for today and I walk downstairs. I sit on the couch and get my phone and contemplate on whether or not I should call Bri,but I decide to text her instead.
Me: can we talk
I wait for her to text back, but she never does. I get up and grab my keys and walk outside and get in my truck. I drive off and I glance down at my phone,looking at me and Bri's old photos,but mostly Bri pics. I smile and start reminiscing on the past.

I swerve off the road and my truck flips

I swerve off the road and my truck flips. After that everything went black.
2 months later
I slowly start to open my eyes and I see Bri crying. I squeeze her hand and she looks at me. "You're awake." I say. "How long I've been in here?" She says. "2 months." I look at her. "Bri I'm sorry for everything." She says. "Shh just get some rest." The nurse walks in and says. "You're up,you have a great girlfriend she's been here everyday for the past 2 months." Bri says. "Oh I'm his ex." She says. "Oh I didn't know I thought you guys were a couple." I say. "No." The nurse checks my vitals and everything and she leaves out the room. I look at Bri. "I hurt you,so why you stayed here with me?" She looks at me. "Umm...are you thirsty do you want some water?" I say. "Don't try to change the subject." She gets up and walks out the room. She comes back a few minutes later with a bottle of water. She helps me sit up and I take a sip. I look at her. "Now answer my question." She sits down and says. "You're right you did hurt me,but you needed me so."
I say. "I don't deserve you,but come here." She gets up and slowly walks over to me and I pull her on the bed and say. "I know we not getting back together and that's my fault." She looks at me for a second. "I still love you and I almost lost you,but I don't want it to happen again." I pull her closer to me. "I love you babygirl and I won't hurt you again." She looks into my eyes and says. "Osiris don't hurt me again because I don't think I can handle that." I wrap my arms around her and kiss her on the cheek. "I promise babygirl." The Doctor comes in and runs a few test. He looks at me and says. "You should be able to leave tomorrow morning." The doctor walks out the room and I look at Bri. " I want to thank you." She looks at me. "Why you thanking me?" I say. "Cause you've been here by my side for 2 months." She says. "I couldn't leave your side." I look at her and say. "You were amazing to me,but I fucked us up." She says. "I was and you did."  "Tell me what can I do to make it better?"  I say as I look into her eyes. She sighs and gets up. "We can't get back together as much as I want to we just can't." I sit up. "Why not, what you think ima hurt you again or something?" She looks at me. "You are and I can't let myself get hurt again." I say. "Bri I don't even talk to that girl no more and I only want you." She shakes her head. "I'm here only as a friend Osiris we can't get back together." I look at her. "Ima prove to you that I only want you." She rolls her eyes. "We'll see Osiris."
Bri's Pov
I get up and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff. I finish up and put on my clothes and put my hair in a ponytail and go downstairs and sit on the couch.

I get a text from Osiris and I read it and shake my head

Osiris😒: can we talk
I decide not to text him back and I turn on the tv and find a movie to watch on Netflix for a few hours. I fall asleep on the couch and I wake up to my phone going off. I sit up and grab my phone and answer it.
Phone convo
Bro Izzy 🙄: bri you up
Me: I am now
Bro Izzy 🙄: it's Osiris
Me: he's not my problem anymore
Bro Izzy🙄: bri he got in a car accident
Me: h-he what
Bro izzy🙄: yeah he at Emory University Hospital Midtown
Me: ok
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I get up and put on my slides and grab my keys. I run outside and see Chase. He says. "I thought we was hanging out today?" I say. "I'm sorry something came up." I get in my car and speed to the hospital. I pull up and park my car and get out and run inside. I run up to the front desk. "Is Osiris here?" The receptionist looks at me and says. "Take a seat in the waiting area and wait." I look at her. "Bitch it's a simple yes or no." Izzy walks up to me and says. "Chill bri." I look at him. "Don't tell me to chill." He grabs my hand and takes me outside. "You need to calm down." I look at him. "I still love him even though he did me wrong." Izzy hugs me and rubs my back. "He loves you too and he gone make it." I pull away and we walk back in the hospital. I walk to the waiting area and I pace back and forth as tears began to roll down my cheeks. The doctor walks out and says. "Family of Osiris." We look at him and he says. "He's fine he's just in a coma." I say. "Is he going to make it?" The doctor says. "Idk." I start to cry and the doctor says. "You all can go back now." Izzy grabs my hand and we walk to Osiris's room. I sit in the chair next to his bed. I hold his hand and start to cry. Izzy says. "He's going to be okay sis."
2 months later
I haven't been home in over 2 months I've been at the hospital with Osiris and Chase been blowing me up,but I've been ignoring him. I feel Osiris squeeze my hand and I look up at him. "You're awake?" He says. "How long I've been in here?" I look at him. "2 months." He looks at me. "Bri I'm sorry for everything." I say. "Shh just get some rest." The nurse walks in and says. "You're up,you have a great girlfriend she's been here everyday for the past 2 months." I say. "Oh I'm his ex." She says. "Oh I didn't know I thought you guys were a couple." Osiris says. "No." The nurse checks his vitals and everything and she leaves out the room. He looks at me. "I hurt you,so why you stayed here with me?" I look at him. "Umm...are you thirsty do you want some water?" He says. "Don't try to change the subject." I get up and walk out the room. I ask the nurse for some water and gives me a bottle.
I help him sit up and He takes a sip. He looks at me. "Now answer my question." I sit down and say. "You're right you did hurt me,but you needed me so." He says. "I don't deserve you,but come here." I get up and slowly walk over to him and he pulls me on the bed. He says. "I know we not getting back together and that's my fault." I look at him for a second. "I still love you and I almost lost you,but I don't want it to happen again." He pulls me closer to him. "I love you babygirl and I won't hurt you again." I look into his eyes and say. "Osiris don't hurt me again because I don't think I can handle that." He wraps his arms around me and kisses me on the cheek. "I promise babygirl." The Doctor comes in and runs a few test. He looks at Osiris and says. "You should be able to leave tomorrow morning." The doctor walks out the room and He looks at me. " I want to thank you." I look at him. "Why you thanking me?" He says. "Cause you've been here by my side for 2 months." I say. "I couldn't leave your side." He looks at me and says. "You were amazing to me,but I fucked us up." I say. "I was and you did." "Tell me what can I do to make it better?"  He says as he looks into my eyes. I sigh and get up. "We can't get back together as much as I want to we just can't." He sits up. "Why not, what you think ima hurt you again or something?" I look at him. "You are and I can't let myself get hurt again." He says. "Bri I don't even talk to that girl no more and I only want you." I shake my head. "I'm here only as a friend Osiris we can't get back together." He looks at me. "Ima prove to you that I only want you." I roll my eyes. "We'll see Osiris."

Should they get back together?