Wrong intentions

Bri's Pov
I get up the next morning and do my hygiene stuff. I finish up and put on something simple

I plug up my wand curlers and curl my hair

I plug up my wand curlers and curl my hair. I finish up and walk in my room and puts on my shoes and grab my keys and phone. I walk out my condo and get on the elevator. I see Bryce girlfriend and she rolls her eyes. I turn my head. "You must got a problem or something?" She says. "No." I get off the elevator and walk to my car and get inside. My phone starts ringing and I put on my seatbelt and decide not to answer it. I continue driving and I get this strange feeling like someone's following me. I make a wrong turn and the car follows me. I get my phone and text Marie.
Me: bih somebody following me
Bad bihh 💅🏽💜: Who?
Me: Girl idk 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Bad bihh 💅🏽💜:come to my house
Me: Ight
I get off my phone and start back driving towards Marie's house. The car finally stops following me well at least that's what I thought. I pull up at her house a few minutes later and get out. The car pulls up behind me and someone gets out. I walk up to her door and raise my arm to knock,but someone grabs my arm and turns me around towards them. I turn around and look at Chase. "Why you following me?" He says. "We need to talk." I snatch my arm away from him. "We don't need to talk about nothing Chase." I walk inside the house and slam the door shut. Marie says. "Who was following you." I roll my eyes. "Girl it was Chase." She says. "Why?" I look at her. "He said we needed to talk." I sit on her couch and she says. "Wassup with you and DeAndre'?" I roll my eyes. "Nothing." I get my phone and see I got a text from Osiris and DeAndre'.

" I get my phone and see I got a text from Osiris and DeAndre'

I put my phone on DND and turn on the tv and watch it. Marie says. "What's the move for today sis." I shrug. "I really don't know." I check my phone and see I got a text from Bryce and I decide to text him back.
Bryce: bri you busy today
Me: not really why wassup
Bryce: I need you to do me a favor
Me: what is it?
Bryce: can you babysit Violet for me
Me: for how long?
Bryce: for a week
Me: alright I'll come and get her when I get back home
Bryce: ok thanks
I put my phone in my lap and start back watching tv. I stay at Marie's house for awhile and get up and leave. I drive home and make sure nobody's following me. I continue to drive home and pull up in the parking garage. I grab my things out the car and get out. I walk to the elevator and get inside and press my floor number. I wait on the elevator to stop and get off and walk to my apartment. I get my keys out my purse and unlock my door,going inside.
I sit my things in the kitchen counter. Someone knocks on the door and I open it and see Bryce and Violet. I smile at her and get her from Bryce. He hands me her bag and says. "Thanks again Bri." I say. "You're welcome." I close and lock the door and sit her bag on the couch. We sit on the couch and I put on some cartoons for her. I get on my phone to check my notifications and see I got a text from Chase.
Chase: we need to talk can we meet up somewhere
Me: what we got to talk about Chase? And I'm busy rn
Chase: alright I'll come to you then
Me: nah don't come to me at all
Chase: I'm trying to keep it real with you
Me: you don't have to keep it real with me I'm straight
I stop texting him and check on violet. She starts whining and reaching for me. I get up and pick her and we walk in the kitchen. Someone knocks on the door and I go to the door and open it. Marie says. "Who lil girl is this?" I let her in and say. "My next door neighbor Bryce." She walks in and says. "I came to ask you did you want to go to the mall with me." I say. "Yeah come on." I grab Violet's bag and my keys and we walk out the door.
We go to the elevator and get on. Violet starts fussing and whining and I give her,her cup. Marie says. "Look at you,being a mom." I roll my eyes. "Girl." We get off the elevator and walk to Marie's car. I strap Violet in and I get in the car and put on my seatbelt. Marie drives off and I look out the window. We pull up at the mall and Marie says. "We not gone be in here long." I get out and get Violet and her bag out the car. Marie gets out and we walk inside the mall. I feel someone following me and I slowly turn around and see Chase. I whisper to Marie. "Chase here." She says. "Girl as long as he don't follow us." I shake my head and we walk around the mall and shop for awhile until Violet starts getting sleepy. We leave the mall and I get some texts from Chase. I look at my notifications.