3

Once I was properly changed into my spy suit, which was a deep purple, leather like, full body suit, I was led into the training room by Taehyung.

He was such a nice person to me ever since I got here, and I really did appreciate his kindness towards me.

"So here is the training room." He instructed, pushing open yet another metal door, only to reveal the gigantic room which contained a large makeup of rocks, stairs, bars and bridges or all sort.

"What the...." I trailed off, stunned as I had never seen something this out of the ordinary in my entire life.

"Amazing, huh?"

"More like scary as fu–"

"Did you just SWEAR?" He gasped dramatically, cutting me off, covering his agape mouth with his right hand.

"You dork!" I scoffed, jokingly lashing him on the shoulder as he pouted cutely, massaging his 'wounded' spot.

He led me inside, making me get a better view of the large setups, as he began examining a few of the objects as if making sure they were in proper shape and condition for use.

"So, who did you say your trainer's gonna be?" He asked, continuing to examine a staircase embedded in rock.

"Miss Hana told me his is... Park Jimin." I said to Taehyung who gave me a strange look in response.

I didn't know what that look meant, but I certainly didn't like it.

"Um, is everything alright?" I hummed and he nodded slowly.

"Usually, Jimin doesn't handle the beginner spies, but either way, good luck.." He muttered.

"Everything is in tip top shape though, so I should get going." He added on a lighter and brisker tone, headed towards the door.

"Go? Go where?" I questioned, suddenly nervous that he had to leave me, and wouldn't be here for moral support.

"I'm working on a new bungee rope. Us creators have work also, you know." He giggled and I rolled my eyes subtly in response, accompanied by a light grin before he left me alone.

There was nothing but the constant purr of the air condition, creating a steady, almost deafening rhythm.

I sat there, the temptations creeping up under my bones, persuading me to try out the cool looking equipment which sat there, staring at me.

I sighed, allowing my inner voices to get the better of me before climbing onto a giant rock around the middle level, nothing too difficult but still a fair challenge for my skills.

I inhaled a deep breath before carefully reverting my body to a properly done handstand atop the stone. The height wasn't such a problem for me as I was prone to doing these stunts at my gymnastic class.

"Mmm...Impressive." I suddenly heard a low, smooth, honey like voice sing on a tone laced with a bit of sarcasm, causing me to immediately get back on my feet, my heart hopping out my chest.

I gazed down, only to see a man, who appeared to be around my age.

But...not just any man.

This person was so different.

I had never laid my eyes upon such perfection. His beautiful, structural features were made prominent with his milky, porcelain white skin, his silky blonde locks slightly covering his forehead.

His body was covered in a full body suit like mine, except his was black. His abs were clearly visible, printing through the material, as well as his strong biceps and muscular arms.

For a moment, I was more than lost as I gazed at him, unable to respond as his beauty had taken my breath away, and my words as well.

"Like what you see?" He smirked, raising a brow of his, snapping me out of my thoughts.

My entire face heated with a dark red shade which was merely impossible to hide.

This was going to certainly be one interesting training session.