6

Jimin and I were on top of one of the highest rocks, where a bar was located.

My challenge today was to portray a well done stunt upon it, but yet again, at that great height that I detested.

Thankfully, Jimin would be there to hopefully save me if I were to fall.

"Jimin...I'm scared, I know I might sound stupid but–" I muttered nervously when he cut me off.

"Its fine, I was also scared when it was my first time.

" Really?"

"No" He huffed, and I simply rolled my eyes.

I climbed onto the bar, inhaling a deep breath in, trying to soothe myself and the immense fear which was pressing me.

I can do this.

I carefully held on, tightly as possible before flipping over once. That's when I realized that it was actually not as terrible as it seemed.

I felt impressed and proud of myself for a quick moment as I continued to flip around the bar, it feeling easy as ever.

The perk was to just not look down.

I became slightly unbalanced for a short moment, so Jimin quickly placed his hand near my back to avoid another mishap.

I smiled, although he wouldn't have seen.

Because all of my focus drifted to his beautiful face, I lost total control of my body and forcefully tumbled of the rock, pushing him down with me in the process.

I shrieked in fear, afraid of the deadly drop which awaited me, until I felt myself land atop something soft and comfortable, and warm.

My scream hitched when I realized that my fall was braced by the soft being, and that no injuries or harm had been done to me in any way.

The male below me however, landed with a harsh thump, followed by a grunt of pain.

I opened my terrified eyes only to see that my figure was on top of Jimin's whose face was only a centimeter apart from mine, his panting breath tickling my neck, making chills and goosebumps overtake me instantly.

"You...You can get off me now." He huffed through his deep breaths for air, and I frantically scurried off him.

I didn't even realize how long I had been on top of him, cherishing and savoring his calming cologne and sweet warmth.

"S-sorry about that..." I mumbled, lowering my head a bit.

He stood, dusting off himself, a displeased expression plastered across his face.

Well, what was new?

"A-Are you hurt?" I asked with quivering lips.

"No, Y\\N, I'm fine." He stated on a much too firm, annoyed tone.

All I ever did was show him a bit of care, understanding and love and this is the way he treats me?

It really did hurt.