15

"Okay so listen carefully." Taehyung then said whilst walking around the giant, holographic screen in the center of our lab as he showed us different locations which we needed to focus on.

"Jeon has escaped, and is now expected to go to 'Starveling's' which is a museum a few hours away from here." He continued, pointing the building on the screen, me nodding.

"How are you so sure?" Jimin asked, placing his chin atop his hand with confused brows.

"Because this place completes the triangle. Jeon was known for committing his crimes in this certain triangular formation, and this museum is the last place of the triangle. You two need to be ready, and don't allow him to escape this time." The younger male explained, making the blonde nod in realization.

"Got it." He stated.

"However!" Taehyung then blurted, making us turn our heads back to face him.

"If he does escape.....he will then go to Los Angeles, since the most luxurious hotel there, 'The Silver Rose' is having a magnificent art exhibition in the ballroom. There is where he would plan to strike for the last time." He added, and my eyes widened.

"How do you guys figure out this stuff?" I asked in awe.

"I'm experienced in this field. You gotta understand a criminals characteristics before you analyze them." He stated with a proud smile, tapping his head with his index finger.

It was late in the night once again, Jimin and I at the 'Starveling's' museum where the criminal, Jeon Jungkook was expected to be.

The building was rather tall, only making our mission more difficult than it already was.

I was about to break open the lock on the door when Jimin held my hand, stopping me as he gazed upwards at the structure.

"What is it?" I asked, following his gaze, only to see an open window at one of the highest floors.

"Jungkook must already be inside..." He mumbled, brows knitting together.

"Well we have to act fast. If we try to break open the lock, he'll hear us and try to escape. I don't want to lose him this time." I exclaimed, pulling out the rope from my bag, him doing the same.

Jimin nodded before beginning to fasten the rope around his waist.

Once our ropes were tightly fixed upon us, we activated them up to the window before starting to climb.

"Y\\N, just....be careful..." He said with a worried look.

We were only halfway up when I felt a strange pressure forming on my rope, which I knew was definitely not supposed to happen.

"Jimin...w-what's going on?" I questioned frantically when I noticed one of the hooks beginning to slip.

When the blonde realized, he quickly grabbed my waist as tightly as possible, using his other hand to hold the hook in place.

"What the fu– j-just hang on!" He yelped, as I grabbed onto his arm, overwhelmed with emotions.

All of a sudden, "snap."