4

"Now, can you show me that skill of yours?" He asked, pursing his lips a bit as he spoke, and I nodded pleasantly.

I hopped back onto the rock, portraying a perfect handstand once again, the pride rushing into my veins.

"Nice job"

"Really? Thank you Mr. Park!" I exclaimed.

"For a beginner, that is." He added teasingly, making my once gracious smile fade.

This boy may have been drop dead gorgeous, but his personality was nothing but arrogance.

I felt a burst of anger sprite inside of me, but I decided not to show it. He didn't look like someone I would want to mess with.

He jumped atop a rock before speedily climbing to one of the highest stones, grabbing onto the bar, doing two continuous slides on the bar, shifting into the handstand position and ending with a front flip off onto a lower rock.

"Oh, and you can call me Jimin." He huffed, almost unaffected by the strenuous piece of gymnastics which he just portrayed.

I simply stood there, staring in disbelief at the male who did every action with such grace, in an effortless way that I admired.

It almost seemed unreal. The way his body moved was melodic, like a perfect song of music, the rhythm beyond beautiful, but mesmerizing.

He had taken my breath away, but I quickly blinked, snapping myself out of another daze of his I had fallen for.

I couldn't let this arrogant guy know that I found his looks and skills amusing.

His head would float to cloud nine by then.

"I could d-do that." I muttered, trying to mask my awe with confidence.

He hopped down from the stone, a smug grin tugging on his lips.

"I'd love to see your attempt." He sang, his voice smoother than pure honey.

Why did he have to be so godamn perfect?

"My attempt? You think I can't do it?" I snapped, my brows furrowing as I placed my hands on my hips.

"I think you could do it, but not as good as I, of course." He retaliated, gaining a roll eye from me.

Maybe he was right. In fact, he was more than right. I was such a fool.

With a nervously palpitating heart and almost shaking hands, I climbed onto the said rock which he used, approaching the bars.

Sure, I did stunts like this back at home, but never did I do it upon such a great height.

I avoided eye contact with the floor, but it still didn't help the endless butterflies and winds of fear inside of me.

I gulped subtly before gently resting my hands onto the bar, closing my eyes for a quick second, trying to imagine that the bar was at a normal level on the ground.

I huffed out a terrified sigh before flicking open my eyes, only to see the truly horrifying height once again.

I felt my head spin a bit, my insides churning with fear.

"I can't do it. I just can't." I yelped before weakly scurrying to the floor.

"That's what I thought."

He combed his pale hand through his golden locks before shooting me a knowing, teasing smirk. A smirk which ensued flutters inside of me, but it shouldn't have.

"Go get some rest. We begin practice first thing tomorrow morning. Don't be late." He stated firmly, his smile fading, and I nodded.

With that, he left me all alone, inside the training room, guilt, embarrassment and defeat whirling inside of me.