7

"Wow, this ramen is so good!" I exclaimed to Taehyung who sat across me at the small table.

We were having lunch together today, and I absolutely loved having conversations with Taehyung.

He was always so cheerful, bright and sweet to me, unlike Jimin, who was plain arrogant and inconsiderate, as well as self centered.

"I made it myself, so I'm glad you like it." He flashed me that usual sunny smile of his that I loved since day one.

"So, how's your life as a spy going Y\\N?" He then asked, enjoying another mouthful of the tasty noodles.

I pursed my lips into a thin like, going into a state of thought for a quick moment.

"To put it plainly, its extremely exhausting. The training definitely isn't easy, but...I'm getting there.." I explained with a small nod.

"I know you'll get there."

"Thanks Tae...I'm really glad that you're here. If it wasn't for you, I'd be a lonely, depressed soul." I wallowed but he did nothing but go into a fit of giggles, his cute laughs influencing me to join in.

"But you have Jimin too, Y\\N." He concluded after his wild chuckles, and I cutely scrunched my nose.

"Jimin is....well...he's sort off...."

"Arrogant, rude, ignorant, inconsiderate and self-centered? Yep, definitely." He stated with confidence, perking up one of his brows.

"Yeah! But.....why?" I chimed.

He paused for a moment, as if hesitant for some reason.

"Jimin and I grew up together, and we were close childhood friends, and our parents were part of this Spy company together, but...one day, the company was attacked by close friends who we thought were trustworthy...but we were wrong.  Jimin's parents, who were known as vulnerable and kindhearted people were targeted and killed." He explained, and my heart ached, hearing the terrible story. All this time, I never knew the actual reason as to why Jimin was the way he was.

It hurt.

"Since then, Jimin became tough-hearted and cold, not wanting to trust anyone the way his parents did, and make the same mistake." He added on a lower tone.

"I see....that's terrible..." I muttered and he nodded slowly.

"But, that still doesn't give him a reason to be rude and ignorant!" I snapped, and Taehyung snorted on his peach milk drink.

"Maybe you're right, and that doesn't give you a reason to be a whiny brat!" He blurted jokingly, nudging my shoulder, and I pushed his hand away followed by a groan.

He just chuckled before taking another sip of his favorite drink.

"So, you want me to tell you some tips on how to get Jimin to fall head over heels for you?" He suddenly asked on a serious tone, breaking the crisp silence.

"What? No way! I don't want him to fall head over heels for me, Tae..I don't like him." I yelled, slapping his arm gently, although redness was rushing through my cheeks, making them heat with a cherry shade.

"Well, if you, don't like him, then why are you blushing?" Taehyung teased with a weird grin.

A grin which could've suggested so many things that I didn't even want to know about.

"I'm not blushing.....its the heat..." I lied lowly, covering my face with my loose hair in embarrassment.

He glanced over at the large air condition unit with a raised brow before rolling his eyes at me.

"What is there to not like about Jimin, Y\\N?" He questioned and I sighed.

"His attitude, I guess.....but..that's all. Everything else is.......perfect." I mumbled, the image of his perfection entering my mind, as I went into a state of daydreams.

"I knew it." He lashed the table with a pleased, victorious grin and I pouted in defeat.

"But Taehyung, Jimin utterly hates me."

"And what makes you say that?"

"Its obvious in the way he acts towards me....all I ever do is embarrass myself when I'm with him, and look like a complete fool.." I admitted on a disappointed tone, followed by a distressed sigh.

He simply ticked his tongue, shaking his head in the process.

"I can make all of his hate towards you turn into love.." He concluded on a dramatic tone, slightly whispering his statement to make it seem even more dramatic.

I simply rolled my eyes and snorted.

"Ha well good luck with that."

"Trust me Y\\N. You guys just need to spend a bit of time together, alone." He explained, emphasizing on the word 'alone'

"I don't know Tae...."

"Trust me Y\\N."