5

"Good morning sunshine!" I heard a smooth, familiar voice chime, someone's hand pulling the warm covers off my cuddled body, exposing my figure to the cold air.

I whined in annoyance, craving for the soft, fluffy warmth of the sheets which were now gone.

My mind was somewhere lost between dreamland and sleep, not able to comprehend what was happening.

"I'm cold...." I fussed cutely, bringing my knees to my chest, in an attempt to comfort myself.

"Get up Y\\N." The voice continued, but more stern this time, and firm.

"No!" I huffed in a child-like manner, a little grin tugging on my lips.

I was able to sense the anger in the person, and hear his distressed sighs, but that didn't stop me from being an annoying brat.

"I want my blanket..." I slurred softly before extending my arms until I grabbed another hand, which was soft and warm.

It was so comforting, and made me feel, safe.

I smiled subtly, loving the feel of this unknown person's hand.

"So warm..." I mumbled, grasping his hand tighter and pulling it closer to me, until I felt his entire figure land beside me.

He tried to pull away for a quick moment, but his efforts weren't strong enough for my hold.

I nuzzled my face into the soft, warm hand, inhaling the sweet, refreshing, rose like scent, until all reality hit me.

What was I doing?

That scent was much too familiar, and so familiar that it snapped me out of my state of dreams and sleep.

My eyes batted open, realization hitting me suddenly.

My eyes were met by an angered Jimin who was trying to free his enchained hands, his body next to mine.

I immediately released his arms, my eyes widening as I struggled to even string proper words.

"J-Jimin I...I'm sorry I didn't mean to–" I began when he briskly cut me off.

"Just hurry up and get to practice." He stated dryly and firmly, dusting off himself and heading to the door.

I simply sat there, embarrassment consuming my insides, eating away at my organs.

I just wanted the earth to magically open and swallow me up into utter nothingness.

"So, we are going to begin with a basic stunt portrayal." He began, his tone strict, making my insides flutter once more.

I nodded.

"You will begin by climbing until you get to the second rock. You will then perform a fair amount of acrobatics until you get to the bridge which you would use to get to the other side." He explained, pointing to all the areas of the setup I needed to go to.

Yes, I did feel extremely horrible for what happened earlier that morning, but right now, my practice was more important.

"Your time begins....now." He said, pressing to begin the timer on his phone, as I latched onto a rock and started climbing.

It took me around a minute until I arrived at the top where I did three back handsprings, arriving at the bridge.

That's when I realized that the bridge only contained three slabs of wood, making it a bigger and more difficult challenge for me to get across.

I hesitated for a quick moment before taking my first step upon it, my knees quivering with fear, like jelly.

I glanced at him for a moment who was giving me a tired look of boredom, as if he couldn't wait for me to be finished.

Suddenly, I felt my foot slip, causing my entire body to loose balance, my figure tumbling down to the well matted floor with a loud yelp followed by a thump.

I winced in pain, grabbing my shoulder which ached terribly.

"Mmm, Y\\N, that's not quite it, but...you're getting there." He teased, approaching me, and I rolled my eyes.

Surprisingly, he offered me a helping hand, which of course, I didn't accept.

Instead, I raised a confused brow at him, clearly confused as to why he was still being a bit kind to me.

"I don't bite, trust me." He stated sarcastically, and I eventually decided to accept his help.

"Now, let me show you how its done." He added, moving away from me and resetting the timer on his phone.

I stood, my full attention on him, curious to actually see 'how its done'

He scurried up the rocks before doing two handsprings accompanied by an aerial, then heading to the bridge.

He quickly placed his foot atop a single piece of wood before keeping a fixed balance to reach the other piece of wood.

In only a matter of seconds, he was already at the other side, not even panting for air or in need of water.

"Two minutes and thirty seconds. Not bad, but I've done better." He sang casually with a little purse of the lips that I found adorably cute.

He ran his hands through his silky hair once more before taking a quick gulp of water for no particular reason.

"Nice job....I guess.." I muttered with a fake grin.

"How about you attempt it once more, but this time, please avoid the falling part." He instructed and I nodded.