11

Over the past few weeks, my skills only improved.

The managers, assistants, and most of all, Jimin, were all proud and impressed that I began to get used to things, and continue to get better.

Although my skills improved, Jimin's attitude towards me didn't. He was still the arrogant boy he always was, but somehow, it made him quite attractive for an odd reason.

"Y\\N, I think you might actually be ready for your first mission in a month or so." Taehyung stated with a wide smile as I sat in his room, chatting with him about everything and anything.

"Really? That's great! Its gonna be fun, I'm sure!" I exclaimed, returning the beaming grin. Usually, I never said such things, or was never enthusiastic about going into public and having fate left in my hands, but now, I was excited about it.

"Fun? More like scary. Being a Spy isn't an easy job Y\\N. There's a lot of risks to consider." He replied on a lower, more serious tone and I frowned.

"I know....but I'm willing to do it. I think I'm prepared." I stated firmly.

"I think so too. Jimin told me about your drastic improvement, and mentions how good you are all the time." He explained calmly as I furrowed my brows a bit.

"Wait...he...he actually....talks about me?" I chimed  confusedly and the pink haired boy nodded.

"He talks about you a lot Y\\N. He truly  admires you." Taehyung said, pointing at me.

My heart was throbbing at this point, unable to face the fact that Jimin actually was showing me appreciation. It was so...unlike him.

"A-Admires me? No way." I scoffed, rolling my eyes ignorantly.

"Yes way. Its obvious in his words, and the strange look in his eye when he mentions your name. Its....different." He continued as I felt my cheeks heating up.

This was all to good to be true.

"Are you.....blushing?" He cooed and I tried to use my hair to cover my cheeks, but it didn't work.

"N-No.....I'm not...."

He perked up his brows at me, giving me a teasing and knowing look.

"Okay, okay fine. Maybe I might have a tiny crush on him." I spat with a sigh.

"A tiny crush?" He mocked, his lips moving into a straight line.

I groaned in annoyance, knowing that I was head over heels for Jimin, but I was too shy and embarrassed to admit it.

He just chuckled at my flustered appearance.

"I think he has a soft spot for you Y\\N." He added with a warm smile, butterflies erupting in my stomach.

Happy, excited butterflies.