14

"J-Jimin? What's that?" I whimpered with fear as my body stiffened.

He didn't reply, him just as concerned as I was, his sharp, fierce eyes scanning the entire room.

Suddenly, the loud, piercing alarm sounded, making us much more alarmed as we locked eyes, our gazes now worried, mine afraid.

"Thought I would make this easy?" We then heard an unfamiliar, sarcastic voice boom as the aggravating alarm faded off.

"Show yourself!" Jimin yelled angrily as he pulled out his gun, frantically aiming it in all different directions, and so I did the same.

The lights flicked on, and a dark haired, certainly handsome male dressed in a black suit came into view.

His features were clearly young and chiseled, but sweet and soft in a strange away, but of course, he was no match to Jimin.

"Of course..." Jimin muttered under his breath, gazing at the boy who grinned widely as he leisurely made his way down the stairs.

"Happy to see me, Mr. Park?" He sarcastically teased, tracing his fingertips along the railings.

"Its time to stop trying Jeon! You won't get away with this!" Jimin retaliated harshly with furrowed brows.

"Oh, nice side kick by the way. She's cute." The brown haired male snickered, making the blonde roll his eyes as I twisted my face at him.

"Leave, now! You'll get caught anyway!" Jimin growled, stepping closer to Jungkook who stood right beside a glass case which showcased the wonderful he was after for years.

"Mmm, not just yet. I need to firstly get my hands on some stuff." He stated before using his knuckles to smash open the case, quickly grabbing the art piece, bolting away from us.

We immediately followed after him as yet another alarm filled the air, but we ignored it, our focus now only on the criminal who was speeding ahead of us.

Jimin grasped his gun once again, not hesitating to fire at the male, but unfortunately, the bullet struck the wall as Jungkook had moved out of the way.

"Fuck." He scoffed as we continued the difficult chase.

Just then, the bigger built man began zooming up the stairs, causing us to come to a slowing halt.

"Quick! The elevator!" Jimin frantically huffed before pulling me to the side, into the elevator.

I speedily hit the button that lead us to the second floor. This was the faster way to get the criminal who was certainly agile on his feet.

Just then, we heard a loud, disturbing clang of metal and iron within the elevator, it beginning to stagger and stop, jolting us in the process as I let out a yelp.

"Wait what's going on?" I asked worriedly when we noticed the lights begin to flicker.

"I- I don't know, but this isn't good..." He replied, holding on tightly to the wall, avoiding any fall.

The elevator then came to a forceful stop, the lights now dull and faded as the doors failed to open.

"No! No! No!" My companion yelled as he continuously and desperately pressed the button that opened the doors, but his efforts were all in vein.

"Maybe this might work..." I said, getting my laser lipstick, attempting to shoot at the door, but for some odd reason, it didn't work.

"That's strange....I'll use my watch." He replied, furrowing his brows, but only the light flashed, no damage taking place.