17

I had awaken on the hospital bed, then turning to my side to see my wrist hooked up to a tube that was attached to a clear bag of what seemed to be some sort of medication.

I surprisingly felt better, yet pain still occurred in a few places, and the injury on my arm was well bandaged.

I cautiously sat up, then reaching for my phone which rested upon the table beside my bed.

I began scrolling through Instagram until I heard a knock on my door, before it slightly opened, revealing a familiar, handsome face.

I softly smiled at him, motioning for him to enter, and so he did.

"Good morning Y\\N...how are you today?" Jimin asked, kneeling down beside my bed.

"Better....I didn't think you'd come visit me.." I mumbled, and that's when I felt his warm, sweet, comforting hand rest atop mine, making my cheeks flush instantly.

"Y\\N.....I care about you...." He said softly and gently, and for once, I was now able to drown in the true emotions of his deep eyes.

"I care about you too....." I replied, him  then interlocking our fingers, his plump, rosy lips gracing into a barely noticeable but gentle smile.

"Thanks for saving me Jimin.....I don't know what would've happened to me if it wasn't for you.." I then added, holding his hand a bit tighter.

"Sure thing...I hate seeing you like this..." He stated with a small sigh, making me glance down at the white sheets.

"I hate it too. I wish I could be out there, on missions with you." I explained.

"Jungkook escaped. He's expected to go to Las Vegas in a few weeks. I can't go on that mission by myself." He said, and I nodded.

"I'll be better by that time. I promise." I exclaimed, my body perking up.

"No, Y\\N. You need rest. I've brought you a smoothie." The boy then said, placing a bottle of a vibrant, purple liquid atop the table.

"Thanks....all of this means so much to me..." I replied, flashing him a weak but loving smile which he returned.

Suddenly, his smile faded, his gaze averting away from me and to his watch.

"I....I should get going....I have training...." Jimin said on a disappointed tone, standing up.

I frowned.

"I'll visit tomorrow. I promise." He said, forcing a smile before turning to head to the door.

He was halfway to the exit when he stopped, then slowly beginning to return to me.

I was confused, my heart doing multiple flutters of excitement.

He then lowered his head to my cheek, planting a soft, delicate and subtle kiss upon my skin.

My insides almost exploded with overwhelm, my stomach whirling with mad storms.

I always wondered what his rosy, pink lips felt like, and the only word I could've used to describe the feeling was 'heaven.'

They felt so sweet and innocent, yet dangerous and bold at the same time, and how I loved it.

He then walked away, heading out the door without a word, leaving me there with a heated, strawberry face.