16

3rd person POV~

Y\\N was being taken into her ward at the hospital, her now frail and damaged figure laying upon a white stretcher.

She had acquired a slash on her left arm, and a fractured wrist, as well as multiple, terrible lashes about her body, but thankfully, it was nothing that significant thanks to Jimin who helped brace her fall as much as possible.

Before Jimin could follow the doctors further to her room, Taehyung, Seokjin, Namjoon and many other assistants and managers dashed up to him, them all possessing worried and concerned looks, however, Tae looked the most guilty of all as he was the one responsible for the creation of gadgets. Any of its faults were to be blamed on him.

Jimin ignored these people who were walking close behind him, only concerned about Y\\N.

"Jimin, how is she doing?" Taehyung asked, resting a hand on the blonde's shoulder.

In an instant, Jimin angrily pushed away the younger's hand, not answering his question or even facing him. Taehyung was very taken aback, but wasn't surprised, and so Jin gave the younger a small nudge of comfort.

Once they all arrived at the room, the young girl was comfortably exchanged onto a bed, where she was then able to acquire sufficient drips of  medication through a tube attached to her wrist.

"Alright, so Y\\N....she isn't in proper shape yet....but, we're doing our best...she should be fine after three weeks or so, but will need much rest." A nurse explained, them all nodding except for Jimin. His heart was aching just by the sight of seeing you on a hospital bed.

Once she left the room, it all took turns for the worst.

A single moment passed, when they all turned to look at Jimin who was frozen, simply staring at the sleeping girl.

"Jimin are y–" Before Taehyung could continue, he was grabbed by the collar by Jimin who then pushed him against the wall with slight force, but not harsh enough to catch anyone's attention from outside.

"This is all your fault!" He growled, the assistants and Namjoon immediately trying to pull Jimin away from the younger before he were to hurt him even more.

Taehyung let out a small yelp of shock, but was relieved when the others got the blonde away from him.

"Jimin, calm down! Its not his fault!" Seokjin scolded when a few nurses, as well as a doctor dashed in upon hearing the commotion.

"What's going on in here?! I'm going to have to ask all of you to leave!" The man dressed in a white coat scoffed with furrowed brows.

Jimin flashed Taehyung one last glare of anger and dispute, the younger's eyes coated in a clear, glassy sheen.

"I apologize, doctor." Namjoon stated as they all followed his orders, leaving.

The blonde then glanced at Y\\N from outside, before walking away.