9

"Okay let me make sure your rope is fastened properly." Jimin said calmly before reaching his hand to the tight, black leather rope that hugged my waist, tugging lightly on it to confirm its security.

I couldn't help but let my cheeks explode with pink the moment he touched me.

Why was I feeling like this towards someone who clearly didn't like me?

I pushed the thoughts away, replacing my unnoticeable frown with a smile.

"Alright, its well secured, so let's begin climbing." He stated, pointing at the giant, brick, building like structure that stood in front of us.

He also had a rope attached to his body, to help me along the way as it was my first time climbing.

I inhaled a deep breath before huffing out a sigh, followed by nervous throbs and pounds of my heart.

"Just follow my lead, Y\\N...Don't worry, I'm right here.." He said lowly on a soothing, smooth tone which calmed and slowed my heavy breathing.

I could've seen the genuine emotion and comfort lacing his midnight orbs that never failed to entrance me each time I met them.

I nodded slowly with a deep breath of determination.

He latched onto the rock, gripping tightly on the bricks, and I followed.

My heart hopped for a moment, when I felt my feet leave the ground, but I eventually got used to the feeling.

"You're doing well Y\\N." He comforted as we made our way up the wall.

I raised one of my brows up at him.

"Why are you being nice to me?" I scoffed and I was able to tell he was taken aback.

He sighed, reverting his focus back to his climbing.

"I'm just glad to see you improve." He stated, his voice now on a deadly, heart throbbing tone.

It was so deep and laced with darkness and anger that I almost wanted to immediately forget about the task at hand and leave.

"But, if you don't like it when I'm nice, I understand." He continued, not facing me.

He continued to make his way up the building, leaving me stationed and fixed with slight fear and discomfort.

"I can be bad if you want." He added, in a way that I couldn't even explain.It was so daring, and scared me to a large extent, that I feared for everything which was to come my way.