10

"Taehyung...where are you taking me?" I fussed to the boy who had his large, firm hands draped across my eyes.

I scrunched my nose a bit, forcing my lashes to bat and tickle his skin, causing him to chuckle for a quick second.

"You'll see. Now stop whining!" He snapped and I sighed, slumping my shoulders, knowing that nothing could've been done to change this boy's mind.

"Okay, here we are!" He exclaimed, removing his hands from my face as I flung open my lids, only to see myself standing in front of Jimin's room.

"W....Why are we here?" I stammered, staring at the neatly fixed table and pair of chairs which stood atop his grey, fluffy carpet.

"Because..." He began with a barely noticeable cheeky smirk.

I perked up my brows at him, impatiently expecting an answer.

"I want you two to really get to know each other. Trust me, Jimin is such a nice person once you get to know him Y\\N." He explained, his hands rested upon my shoulders as the look in his eyes changed to one of genuineness and hope.

I sighed, looking down for a moment. After all that happened between Jimin and I, I didn't think he would want to even speak to me again. This may sound stupid and cowardly, but I was actually a bit frightened.

"Does Jimin even know about this?" I questioned as the pink haired male lead me into the room, forcing me to plop down onto one of the pretty, silver chairs.

"Uhh...Y-Yeah...of course." He stuttered before flashing me a sarcastic grin, and I pursed my lips.

"Taehyung.....why are you doing this?" I fussed, followed with a distressed sigh, slumping my shoulders as I tapped my fork against the glass cup.

"You need to get to know Jimin, and he needs to get to know you. Its that simple, and you should be thankful that I'm willing to help your ass Y\\N." He chuckled, pointing at me jokingly as I rolled my eyes.

"Alright....fine..." I huffed reluctantly.

"Where is Jimin, by the way?" I continued, glancing around his certainly neat room.

"Umm...he'd be here shortly, don't you worry. I should get going now. There's lots of repairing to do! Seokjin will serve dinner in a few. I'll see you later, and good luck." He stated with a soft smile and I returned the gesture.

"Thanks.....I guess..." I mumbled as I viewed his masculine figure exit the door, shutting it right after.

I simply sat, stiff and tense, my heart throbbing impatiently as I turned my head in all directions, examining such a nice place.

The walls were painted in a subtle, greyish blue shade, and a large, flat screen television hung upon it.

There was also a giant closet, dresser, bed and lounge area which was kept surprisingly neat for such a busy guy.

The freezing air condition breeze gave me goosebumps, not making my situation any better.

Just then, I noticed another door inside the room open and a wet haired, robed Jimin appeared, and my eyes instantly widened at the man who looked even sexier than usual, the crystal like beads of water still entangled between his wet, slightly messy blonde locks.

Residual water still coated his white, milky, porcelain skin and neck and slightly exposed smooth, tempting chest, his lips appearing more plump, and glossier than ever before.

He shrieked loudly upon seeing me, and I immediately stood up, frantically covering my face and eyes.

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-" I began loudly, not even able to form complete sentences.