18

Around two weeks had passed, and my wounds were fully healed, however, my ankle did still hurt slightly.

The doctors discharged me from the hospital, and I was overjoyed to know that I could still have the opportunity to accompany Jimin on the upcoming mission to capture Jungkook.

Although the doctors told me to rest, I was stubborn.

I arrived at the spy building, where I greeted those that I knew, and I then went to the gadget room where I knew I'd find Taehyung.

"Tae!" I exclaimed, opening the door as the pink haired boy dropped the tool he was holding, running to hug me.

Me embraced sweetly for a brief moment, him then releasing me as I smiled at him.

"You're....you're better now!" He blurted and I nodded excitedly.

"Y\\N....I-I'm so sorry. This was all my fault..I–" Before he could continue, I hushed him.

"Taehyung, what matters now is that I'm okay. Don't put pressure on yourself, because it wasn't anyone's fault." I stated and he nodded with a sigh, then flashing me a soft smile.

"Hey, where's Jimin?" I then asked and he replied by telling me that he was in the training room.

I thanked him before heading over to locate the blonde.

I quietly opened the door only to see Jimin powerfully and angrily punching a punch bag, using almost all of his strength.

"Well someone's angry." I chuckled, him instantly stopping and turning to me, his eyes widening in surprise.

"Y\\N!" He huffed, pulling me into his embrace, us tightly hugging for a long moment.

I inhaled his mesmerizing scent as I held his body tighter, him then letting me go.

"How are you feeling? Are you fully healed?" He asked, his hands resting on my shoulders which made my cheeks flush pink.

"Yeah, I'm better, and I can finally accompany you on the upcoming mission." I stated as he furrowed his brows.

"What? There's no way I'm letting you come with me. Its too dangerous considering your condition." He scoffed, folding his arms as he shot me angry glares.

"But Jimin, I'm fine!" I retaliated with a frown and he shook his head.

"No you're not. You need rest." The boy stated with a loud sigh, and I pouted.

"No I don't. I feel great. Please Jimin?" I said with a hint of cuteness and he replied with a firm 'no'

"Pretty please?" I pouted, shuffling closer to him and tightly grasping his hand.

He inhaled a sharp breath, turning away from me as if contemplating for a right answer.

"Alright fine. You can come, but if anything happens, I won't be responsible." He fumed and I nodded with a bright smile.

"Okay well let's do some training." He added before heading for the setup, and I followed.

Our next mission was in Los Angeles, at one of its most prized hotels. In a week, they would be hosting a giant art show and exhibition, where they would be showing some of their most glorious paintings, and that is where we know Jungkook would strike. Not only does he want to steal the art pieces, but he wants to destroy the hotel itself as his father was killed by its previous manager.

He wanted to avenge his father.

Its either Jimin and I stop Jungkook, or thousands of people die.