Evan mcmillan (trapper)•

Your age in flashback: 5
His age in flashback: 6
Your Present age: 25
His present age: 26

You had been friends with Evan since you could remember. "Make up time!" "ewww noo!" He ran from you playfully. "You will except my make up Evan!" "Never!" He stoped for a breath over exaggerating it. "That's what you get for eating all the cookies at the tea party!" "What do you expect me to do there cookies!" You laughed at his child like nature how ever the situation you were in now wasnt worth laughing for.
"Miss y/n?" "Yes?" "I believe you need to face this depression head on" "you m-mean go see the mines?" "Y-Yes miss y/n" you let out a shaky breath "alright I'll give it a try thanks doc". You left the office and walked towards your bike you named the trapper because of how many people ran from it strait into a pole or tripped over something, didn't matter anyway you loved your baby. You got on the bike and revved it up looking towards the remains of the mine you quickly sped off And swerved into the gates just barely hitting it. You took off the helmet and keys setting them down. You thought twice becoming paranoid and took the keys with you. When you walked in people were running from some guy in overalls and a mask with spikes inside of him?. "That's odd" "HEY YOU!" "Huh?" "STOP STANDING THERE HE'LL CATCH YOU RUN!" Then you were plucked from the ground and spun around to see the now at least 7 foot tall man while you were about 5 ft 4 "hehe...please don't kill me I only came here to get over my depression of losing my friend Evan m-" "oh oh I Evan!" "What the hell are you talking about I'm serious here!" "I'm Evan!" He pulled out a necklace "holy shit you kept that?" A necklace made of fruit loops with a red ribbon holding it. "How are you a-alive..?". He looked at you piercing into your soul "I killed them for you..." "you did what..?" "The workers stole your bracelet that your mommy got you so I killed them" "you mean the emerald bracelet I lost?" He nodded. "Y-..." he picked you up and hugged you spinning around making you dizzy. You hugged back still feeling woozy "heh...you were serious sometimes..." "i always am" he slung you over his shoulder and grabbed the cleaver again chasing down the rest of the people you just watching in horror. "I love you~starling"! "I-I love you too??" a wicked smile crept onto your face but quickly faded away "why are you doing this Evan!?" "Momma and papa were wrong. They hurt you" "Evan how di-" he shushed you. You knew he was on to something trying to trick you to just accept. "Evan what the hell! Put me down!" "I thought you would stay you missed me right?". "Evan this isn't something out of a fan fic!" "What's a fan fic?" "Later...just no your insane!". "N-no!" He reaches for you and you jerked away "IM NOT A MONSTER AND YOU WILL STAY HERE OR ILL...I'll..." "you couldn't dream of hurting me" you stood up and smiled. "I'll stay if you don't you'll most likely go off killing everything and everyone i don't want to be involved in this shit either". He looked down towards you and picked up you and walked back into the Macmillan estate. not uttering a single word you wiggled out of his grasp and just stared at him. "This is going to be like this for a for a while...I hope the rooms haven't changed here"