Jeffery hawk (the ringmaster x reader) valentines

"Horntress~" "fuck off clown" "Aww where's the love from last time" "that was emotional distress". "I guess that means you don't want these ch-" "boi gimme then!" You snatched the chocolate from him and ate two pieces. "That's more like it" "shudupp ya fat fuck" "Wait...you want chocolate and your mean..." "your on your period" "why yes I am thanks for noticing" "shit.." he ran out and got popcorn chocolate and slushees. "Jeffery!! Gimme the laptop I want to watch tv! May as well run and get it you need extra size!" You heard his wheeze "ok ok ok I'll be easy on ya" "no valentines love huh?" He passed you the laptop and you turned on Netflix. "Oh there is" you pulled him into bed with you and you both watched scary movies and rom coms together for the day ending with you screaming about his other gift to you. "YOU GOT ME A PET GOAT!?" "Y-yes" you hugged the small goat "IM GONNA NAME HIM CHOPMY!" (The idea for the name is here)

(It's so wrong I know...but I can't stop laughing)
"Where'd you get the name from?" You showed him the video and you two here dying of laughter "OH MY FUCKING GOD" you both were rocking the bed with your laughter.
??? Pov
Billy had came to tell the clown that he had won a girl over when he heard the bed creaking "oh hell nah y'all have yer fun I'm takin my ass back home ya here" and he walked back to coldwind farm.

Back to you two
You two had heard him and stopped until the video played again catching yours and his attention "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!" The goat just stared at you two in wonder and sat down

Happy late ish valentines!