Jeffery hawk (the ringmaster)•

"Hey boss what's up?" "Cutting fingers as usual" he coughed "you need medicine I'll be back" you went and got some cough syrup. "Here" "What the hell? You gave me the entire bottle woman!" "You need the entire bottle" you laughed. "I can still fire you ya know". "Fire your only way to love? That's precious" you laughed as the costume on you shook with laughter also

"Oh my god your a fuckin bitch!" "Watch that language jeffrey I'll leave ya in a snap like you left me in third grade" "really?!" "You left me behind to rot I had no friends!! WHY!?" "I liked you always but just, you didn't seem to like me!" "I had the biggest fucking crush of my life on you idiot!!!" "Really?" He chugged down the rest of the cough syrup and brung you into his lap. "J-Jeffrey!" He growled and held your sides firmly. You held still and stayed as he rested his head on you. "Where did my life turn...?" "To me". You turned around and kissed him then ran right out of his trailer.
"I-oh f-fuck...". He heard him come out soon rafter and look for you "HORNTRESS come out!" "N-no!" "NOW!" You came out of your trailer and peeked at him. "Alright I'm sorry ok...but do you still love me?" "Of course I do, why the fuck would I kiss you then you sick bastard?" He laughed and ran towards you all giddy. He picked you up and took you back to his trailer. "No more insults or I'm punishing you tonight" "what kind...?" You both snickered as everyone watched on the monitors. "I'm in love with a goddamn clown" "I'm in love with a hot as-" she smacked him lightly "Alright Alright" he chuckled and pulled you closer to him in bed and kissed your forehead "goodnight my little horny girl." "Goodnight my little sick boy" and like that you both fell asleep.