Amanda young (saw) one shot

"Hey Amanda! What's up?" You walked to her smiling. "Nothing much what about you?" "Dads getting on my ass again for not doing the dishes once". "Well y/n-" "don't well y/n me!" "Ok ok ok" "stupid f-fucking Spider-Man jokes". She laughed at your pouting and continued to fix a trap. "Hey Amanda do you need help?". "what n-no I'm fi-" she passed out. "DADDDDDDD!!!" "What?" The jigsaw doll turned its head towards you. "Your assistant just passed out". "S-shit, I'm getting to old for this y/n try and fix it and get that head off of her it's probably the reason why she passed out!" You pulled off the head and to reveal the Amanda you used to know. "Alright thanks for the help dad". "Anytime" the doll went limp again and you tried to get to work on the head. "Come on I've seen dad do this a million tim-" "AHHHHHHHH!!" You let out a scream as the trap almost chomped off your hand but thanks to the screw driver you were safe for now. "I-oh holy fuck..." you quickly removed your hand. "I cannot do this shit anymore" you rolled your eyes and got up you looked for Amanda "amanda?..." she was missing from the spot and her pig mask was gone meanwhile she had a job for your father jigsaw.

Amanda's pov
"I want you to take care of her" "sir what do you mean?" "I want you to be with her all the time" "you want me to marry her?" "Yes I suppose". "Sir with all respect, why me?" "Amanda she trusts you , will you trust me?" "S-" "will you trust me?!" "Yes sir". "Get close to her love her don't break her heart". Amanda left feeling awkward but ok she knew you were pan sexual "h-hey y/n"

Your pov

"H-hey y/n" you backed away from the projectors. "You don't have to" "I-" "you don't have to" "I want to..." "YOU WHAT!?" "I want to your pretty cool ya know". "I am...?" "I mean hell yeah you are your a natural learner...sorta" she stared at the screw driver