Summer days | Meg x the wraith...lemon

HIIII so a lot happened...I got sick my grandfather died I'm working on my animation and crap with this new show coming out... uhhh forget it onto the writing!~ blur_fac3
Oh wait also in this one you are trappers gf
________________________________
One can't fix the heat ya know...
"Y/n! Are you and trapper almost done?!" "I CANT GET IT MEG WHY DONT YOU COME HELP US?!" "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?" "sorry!" Meg was always sassy like a mother to you ish. Evan was sick of this by now he was just tired so he plopped himself down on a lawn chair. "Meg we cant fix it you guys go cool down at the lake or something" Meg nodded and looked towards Philip who followed "is it always this hot here?" Philip shook his head "n..not...re...really" the two walked and talked for a while before arriving at the lake Philip was just fine with the heat however meg wasn't.
Meg's pov~
Hot damn we should have gotten her to make a picnic I'm sure we'll get hungry after a while oh maybe some popsicles too. Meg hadn't even noticed a tall figure behind her blushing like hell at her figure.

(Normal pov again)
"Ready honey bun-" at this point things were about to get spicy so if your too young for this crap turn away now!

I mean it

I mean it

TURN AWAY IF YOUR TOO YOUNG CHILD

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

IM SERIOUS I GAVE YOU A WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT IS AHEAD

Philip had meg pinned to the dock drooling and obsessing over her body he wanted more by the second "I guess your that kind of in heat..." Meg kissed Philip with passion before saying "go for it tiger"...

Waisting no time the wraith slammed his memeber into her soaking wet core earning a moan or two from meg he kissed her tears away and began thrusting in and out slowly meg not being able to handle it screamed "GO!!" The wraith now alarmed began going at a faster pace flipping her to side and ramming into her like no tomorrow she kept moaning and panting like a wild dog into fueling him more after a while the wraith finally came slamming into meg. However this wasn't over at all... meg now tired and laying on the doc naked and blushing was pulled back on her hind legs as the wraith kept going finding his seed as a lubricant. It oozed with each sharp breath taking thrust meg was having the time of her life with the warm substance dripping in and out of her core the wraiths thrusts began to become sloppy he picked up the pace and went at inhuman speeds causing Meg to scream out in pleasure as the pulled out covering her behind with his sweet substance.

"Uh Evan...are you alright...?" Y/n turned to see the two at the doc finishing "oh lord..." Evan chuckled and turned towards his girl "OH HELL NAH" y/n dropped her tools and ran for her life "COME BACK HERE Y/N!" Evan screamed in a raged voice "NO WAY YOU WOULD SPLIT ME INTO TWO!!!". ...lets just say today was eventful

Oof I'm so sorry this request was suuuper late! Like beyond late with stuff going on in my life and vacation and stuff...AND IM SAYING STUFF ALOT JUST OOF I FINISHED IT FINALLY IM TERRIBLY SORRY!