Ghost face x reader pt two valentines (loomis)

"HAPPY VALEN-" you covered his mouth "the fuck loomis!?" "Just makin it up to ya for trying to kill you". "Right" you let him come in from your window and you unpaused the tv show again "holy shit..." you paused it again "what?" Ghostface asked curiously "this dude just raped Norman's mom and it actually shows it..." "oh yeah Netflix was getting a little...graphic" "well yeah it's horror anyway" he sat next to you and handed you a bag of Doritos dynamita wrapped in heart wrapping. "At least you know me well" you say and Unpaused the show again and clung to ghost face as the last three thrusts came along before Norman knocked him off of her. "Oh god...that wa-" you didn't have time to speak as norma stabbed the guy. "Holy hell..." you kept eating the chips and watching the show ghostface just watching you in amusement. "H-hey thanks for well watching my stuff" he grabbed the rope and mask slipping it on he turned around towards you "h-hey y/n" "yeah?" You paused it again and turned around only for him to kiss you. "Love ya" "Yeah right" "I'm serious no one else would have done that for me". You just let out a breathly laugh and hugged him. "Love ya too ya goof try and kill me again sometime eh?" "Really?" "No!" You shoved him out the window mad again. "Hehe she's so cute when she gets mad over the littlest of jokes".

HAPPY VALENTINES!!