Killer reader x dbd killers (samination edition)

footsteps seemed to echo in the halls and a faint chuckle could be heard, you were chasing down a helpless slutty teen but she was no where to be seen "oh little lamb come out To play, I'm not the big bad wolf but I can't stand for you to stay..."
you licked your lips devilishly under the mask. "There" you swung your weapon right into her shoulder before hearing the annoying "a ring ding ding!" The wraith now stood before you "you've got to be kidding me" the wraith only gave you a smile "ding ding-" "I got grouped into this- this shit..." your eyes scanned the large messy basement until, none other than Freddy Kruger himself spoke up "hehe, Freddy's bitches actually!". This seemed to cause a commotion between all the Other unknown killers in the room before someone floated up to you. A man on a fluffy pillow "hiya there y/n!" You tilted your head before trying to escape the room. The man spoke up again "I'm the author doing a fourth wall break-" he whistled loudly catching everyone's attention "as I was saying I'm the author and well you'll stay here if the readers think this will be good enough to really stay, however absolutely none of you know me! I'm black jack your favorite writer of utter shit spelling chapters from when I was like fucking 11! Welcome to a brand new version of hell with me, rebooted" "aw shit here we go again" everyone paused and looked at the shape "..." "KILL IT! HE'S A DEMON IT TALKED-"