Trapper x reader 2 valentine

You had just went emotionless and accepted it. "T-that's it?". He asked you surprised ".." 'I missed him and everything but hell he is crazy'. "Y/n" "what?" you asked annoyed "Will yo-" Then Harry warden slid into the room "be mine?" "Harry is a dead by daylight book not slasher now get out" Harry looked defeated and left. You just shook your head and laughed. "Be mine?" Trappers mask slightly nipped your neck. "Yeah yeah sure Evan" you said annoyed a little less now. He picked you up and ran to the living room. "W-Wait you have a tv?". "Yep" he plopped you down on the couch and put on Netflix. 'God all he wants is a quickie but he's not going to get it'. You scooted away and kept watching that's until a complete jump scare came along "O-OH SHIT!" You stood up and fell over the couch with Evan just laughing "you big ass jerk help me!". "You really think I'm a jerk...?" "YOUR A RICH KID SPOILED AND A KILLER YOUR NOT CAUGHT AND YOU STILL HAVE A FUCKING WORKING HOUSE". You snapped thinking about how bad it was for you right now in life. "W-well! I-I..." you just frowned at him. "There's no way you can get though so your still mine". "Like hell" and you dashed out the door to the nearest generator. Evan had relished what he had said to you and got up "Y-Y/N COME BACK HERE I WILL NOT ECEPT BEING ALONE AGAIN!! YOU ARE MINE!!" (Yandere twist lol) you sat not knowing what the hell to do now until a voice said "fix the generators and you'll be free" you turned around to see he entity himself "I won't have him getting distracted from killing now leave" you started fixing the gens and a howl came along you opened the gate and was about to run out until a hand held you back. The huntress. "Please don't leave Evan he's like a brother to me I can't stand to see him like this all alone" "Evan is a complete jerk! What the hell happened to him!" "He...well had somethings happen but please don't leave him he just doesn't know how to act sometimes". "..." you shook in place... you understand what it feels like you ran back and busted the door open to see him...crying?... "evannnnnnn" "..." "evvvvannnnnn" you tickled his ear. "Heh- your not mad at me anymore...?" "N-" he grabbed you and pulled you into his lap. "Don't do that again you scared me!" "Alright I'm sorry I'm sorry" he hugged you even tighter and brought you closer to him and cried. "Evan please don't cry for gods sake...I'll be your valentine". He looked up and you wiped away a tear from his grey face "shhh it's ok" he smiled lightly "wanna cuddle to make you feel better?" He nodded. You laid with him and snuggled with him. "Your still the same Evan..." you cuddled him closer "and I still love you"