Max jr (Hillbilly x reader part two) valentines

You awoke this morning to billy playing duck hunt. Your eyes widened "BILLY ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE" "why yes I am" he answered in his usual country accent. "Billy have you see a guy in a dog sui-" "don't worry I already killed that som bitch" you looked over to see the guy on the floor with Billy's chainsaw lightly reving in his chest. "Wow..." "go look inside his head" he kept shooting the ducks. "Alright" you swung your legs over the bed and went to see the mascot head. "Huh..?" You saw it filled with chocolates and candy and a letter. It read 'dear y/n I know I can't really write lovey dovey shit but I love ya to the moon and back forever' "Aww billy would you really go to the moon". "No, it's too far away from you I would die with out cha". "God your a flirt master" he chuckled and you sat and watched him play duck hunt for the rest of the day.  Game: "Love you y/n" "I love you too billy" you saw the two of you sitting in the bed of a truck kissing. "Aww how'd you do that?" "The entity" "what did he want in return" "for him to be known as grandpa for our first kid". Hill billy noticed your blushing and laughed "not funny billy!" You laughed along "happy valentines y/n" "happy valentines billy" and you have him his gift "what's this?" "Oh that open it and see" he pulled out a double barrel shotgun from the gift wrapping "oh my god I love you so much right now" "What was that" "love ya!"