Meg tomas x wraith (remake)

(Did I even put the wraith in for x reader...holy shit I forget a lot...I FORGOT ALOT OF CHARACTERS AHHHHHHHH) (remake)
It did you good to see another couple here "meggggggg" "Yes y/n?" "How much do you love Philip?" You saw her blush "with all m-" "AHHH" you fell on your ass when the wraith popped out of the bushes "HOLY SHIT YOU SCARED ME". meg shook her head and laughed "that's what you get ya single Pringle!" "Notice Pringle's ARENT single" the wraith looked confused. "Has he never had Pringle's...?" "I don't think he has" she sat cuddling him and nuzzling his neck" "dawwwww" Dwight managed to get out with out screaming thinking it was another trial. Ace shook his head "was that a scream or just an awe?" Ace asked amused clearly. "Uh...both?" You turned to see meg and the wraith gone. "Damn I wanted to keep teasing her" ace slapped you on your back "ow..."

Meanwhile with meg and her partner~
Meg sat in the wraiths lap silent as he slept for once in his life she knew she was in love here the trees the wind the earth silence and him...
"And you" and like that the two kissed forever engraving that moment into earth itself. She had a feeling that they would grow over time y/n would probably want about 15 god children...yikes. She felt warm Inside knowing she had someone to sing with "cause all of your good is mine..." "all of your good is mine~" she gently smiled as he kissed her on the cheek the two walking back to camp blushing. Seeing y/n and ace dancing was a memorable moment "TAKE ME INTO YOUR FUCKIN ARMMMS" Philip was disappointed as hell at the group but went along with it. "Y/n my god child..." "sorry about that meg I know the uhhh well anything is bad..." "it anit that bad scrub" "SCRUB?!" "Yeah ya shorty" she chuckled as you got raged ace holding you back from doing anything stupid the wraith was just laughing the entire time then meg pulled him down to her level "huh...?" It seemed like fireworks as they kissed. "I WANT 15 GOD KIDS!" "Knew it" Philip shook his head. "Fucking pyschos but I love y'all I love Philip the most though" "THATS FUCKED UP DUDE" y/n yelled again. "Child I will put my foot up your ass I-" "sorry!" "Goddamnit...just end the chapter!" *click*

Uhhh I'm sorry if it sucked I dunno how to fricken write shit in there pov and it's short I have writers block it's late I lost my voice I want water and Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal now I have no idea what my life is anymore this will probably be remade uhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh immmmmm soooooo sorry if it sucked plz don't hate meh 😖