Micheal myers part 2 and valentines

Until he stopped moving...

"Oh shit" you quickly ran to get a med kit and patched him up. "Oh god I'm so sorry and I never would have thought you would die on me please don't leave me alone to die...." "ehhhhhhh" you cried and flopped on his chest with him letting out a big oof "your not dead!?" He shook his head yes. "NUUUU" you heard him cough out a chuckle and hug you back "ya big luv bug" "you have always hated them" "true dat I hate all bugs". He just stayed like that hugging you "um so why today...?" "I waited for a perfect moment and today is Valentine's Day". "Ohh right hehe I didn't get- wait I know!" You squirmed our of his arms and began making him a cake in the kitchen. "Wanna see your gift?"
(Bad dirty minded readers! Bad!)
"What is it?" You asked quitely but with a pep. "Your living with me from now on!" "Wait what..." he grabbed you and slung you over his shoulder "what about the cake?!" "...." he set you down and brung you the bowl then went to your room.
"Clothes...She has a lot..." he packed everything he could into three suitcases and two book bags  along with a trash bag, along with you. He walked started his journey and teleported with you still eating and feeding him cake mix. "Ah home s-" he went inside to reveal chocolates and ice cream that was half melted. "Your too sweet" "I can be sweeter" he grinned while you smacked him on the back for saying that. "Love ya though" ~end of chapter~