Leatherface catch up

"Morning bubba" you had know leatherface since you were kids considering that well everyday he passed by your house with a chainsaw. It had blood on it but he probably just had cane back from the slaughter house. He grunted in return and went to the couch and lied there "you ok?" He pointed to the tv and you grabbed the remote and with a snap noise the tv was on and so was the news. 'Local meat factory is closing down this town has now been closed down we advise all to leave immediately' "what the hell?" You asked in slightly questioned voice. Leatherface grunted meaning 'are you going to move away?' "No bubba I'll stay but what food do we all have anymore?" Bubba grunted "oh so momma has some kinda meat?" Leatherface grunted again "and she needs a place to cook it, well you could all stay here" bubba squealed knowing his brothers would try something with you "I can handle your cuz Tex and top chop and the twins" he just shook his head "your so weird you know that"

Leatherface part twoo lol
"Hello everyone welcome to hotel y/n!" "What the fuck" top chop asked with a crumbly voice trying not to laugh "what I'm bored!" The twins laughed "ground rules! No pranks! no hitting on anyone! try to keep the cursing at a minimum! And if I find anyone hitting bubba so even callin him a name-
You and momma spoke at this point 'I will open a can of whoop ass on ya!' Bubba laughed a little bit then coughed "don't strain your voice now boy" momma curled his hair a little more. "Ok so oven is in the kitchen and the spice cabinet is on the left pots and pans are bottom cabinet and yes we do have bbq sauce and spice. Also we have potatoes for loaded potatoes with toppings in the fridge...oh and we also just got this" bubba knew this drill he reached up and handed you the dry rub spice "thank you bubba" you set it on the counter and pulled up the stool leatherface was just dozing off watching you explain things

Leatherfaces pov)
'She's so smart...and pretty' leatherface had a feeling you would reject him but still tried he went out and picked some flowers bringing them back inside soon after he watched you sit on the porch with grandpa not even speaking just sitting and enjoying life as it is. He quickly grabbed the flowers and went outside handing them to you.

Your pov)
"Huh?" You turned around to see a slightly smiling Tomas with flowers "aww thank you" he closed his eyes in relief "whatcha do that for?" "D-date?" He mumbled out you smiled and jumped into his arms "I'd love too" Just then his mother burst in "WHAT IN THE HELL" leatherface smiled and hugged you tighter "ohhh I see" chop top walked past the door way then backed up seeing you two together. "Momma that's my line...WHAT IN THE HELL" top chop said in a sassy and loud voice. "Eh heh heh eh" you blushed as Tomas only laughed.

Valentines
You and tommy both had bumped into each other dropping your gifts for each other. "Whoops" you bent over to see a giant teddy bear and he bent over to see two things he liked
1.your ass
2.a new chainsaw
He squealed and picked up the chainsaw of course. Momma only laughed from the kitchen watching "you two kids are too much y'all know that?" She sipped her tea shaking her head

(Shitty posty time)
"Hey Tomas" he grunted you didn't know what he meant you had never heard that type from him then top chop spoke not facing you "yeah go make me a sandwich too" you were now on fire slapping the shit outta top chop and punching him in the gut "DO I LOOK LIKE A HOUSE WIVE TO YOU IDIOT!?" And shook his head "good now go make me a sandwich" Tomas laughed and you glared at him as he shut up. He tried bringing you into a hug but you pushed him away "nah I'm pissed at you, ya little sly motherfucker".