The entity x reader~•~ catch up

"Start!!! YA DUMB ANIMAL THING!!" You hit the car repeatedly eventually one of the killers caught up who was it...? Herman carter "FOOK YA CHICKEN STRIPS!" You slammed the door into him stunning him for a moment and ran "my god your laugh is worst then Cleveland brown!" He growled and ran after you "YEET!" You slipped out the hoodie and threw it at him blinding him for about five seconds and grabbed onto a branch of a tree "thank you mrs Neil for teaching me science" a shock wave hit the ground however you still were effected. "Oh right...it's glass plastic and rubber right no wood counts right??" You heard him growl again. "I'll take that as a yes..." you jumped down and ran away while the doctor screamed at you "IM GOING TO CATCH YOU AND HAVE YOU BEGGING ON YOUR KNEES FOR YOUR OWN LIFE" you were a girl but hey you had to say it "GAYYYY!!" He chased after you again "OH SHOOT I TAKE IT BACK NOT GAY NOT GAYYY! DID YOU RUN TRACK OR SOMETHIN BRO!?" "REEEEEEE"

The entity's pov
"What the hell...who is this girl Herman is my top man how the heck is s-" he twitched as he watched you run while the other survivors ran out the gate without you. He moved closer but you couldn't see him "Herman don't let her get away she'll pay for distracting you" "distracting me...? I was the o-" Herman had on a face of peer stupidity "just do as I say boy" Herman waves him off and went running after you again.

Your pov
"Duck branch!! Aww a duck...not that type of duck y/n!" You were about to get to the final destination but landed a bit too hard on your knee and well you could walk normal but couldn't bend over a bit. "F-fuckkkkk" you noticed the branches you would need to run through to get out of this place. "Come on out!" 'Shit' you climbed up a branch into a tree "oh Herman it's just you" You looked down to see hillbilly And Herman looking around "say Herman what are we lookin at?" Hillbilly questioned confused "a girl" you heard a voice behind you and tried to run but they caught you and brung you down you were struggling and kicking until you kicked him in the shen "the entity says you idiots took too long so I had to catch his apparent mate" "mate?" Hillbilly questioned "dont you mean meat?" Herman questioned "no I mean mate alright" "are you serious right now everyone has a girlfriend besides me!" Herman shouted "I mean your kinda unattractive as hell" you played with the doctor "WHAT?! T^T" he questioned what you said and you just laughed "well your not alone here brother I'm still single well that's if the hooker leaves again...".

The entity's pov
"Boys send her to me" I could see the fear in her eyes as they widened "I DONT WANNA BE MONSTER HEN-" 'I wouldn't finish that if I were you' the trio said at the same time "just let me go" 'no' I chuckled and pulled her up to my level "why hello dear...wife" "wife!?" She struggles "well yes I agreed that in this game whatever woman was last was mine" "CLAUDETTE PLEASE TELL ME YOUR STILL HERE!" "NOPE!" You could see her in the clouds inside the survivors house "whyyyyy" I only chuckled "YOULL get used to me" and like that everything was black

The entity part 2

"If I'm your wife then I want a date!" You pouted "ok then go make the sandwiches" "ok!" You turned but turned back "HEY! THAT ISNT FUNNY!" "That's why I love you woman" he chuckles and his spidery limbs bring you into a hug "that wasn't funny" you still pouted while he only chuckled and cuddled you to his chest vibrating with laughter. "I..I'm serious!" You were beginning to laugh along two he stopped for a moment and then you both busted out in laughter "oh my god!!" Be brushed away your tears of laughter and just held you close inhaling your sweet scent of lemon and honey dew. (Eh I got romantic about this one oddly)

The entity part three
"What's Valentine's Day dear?" "It's where you get your lover a gift or something to show your love to them" he grinned "wait no I don't want that!" He only grinned and scooted closer "RAP-" he laughed again as you straddled him. "What's so funny?" "Your about to lose your innocence that's what is so funny" your eyes widened as he tickled you and gave you small kisses on your cheek and neck sometimes pinching it a little with his teeth just to make you squeak a little.

The entity (shit post)
"HONEY!!" "WHAT?!" "You sound like shit" "you meant I sound like ghostface?...OHHHHHHHHH" "uh hun..." he opens the door a little wider to reveal a laughing group and a angry ghostface "OH SHOOT- is that a squirrel in a costume...?" "OH SHIZ!" "Other way around hun" he kissed your cheek as dog instincts came in "SQUIRREL!!!!"