Shy Wraith x caring protective reader

You were in the survivors house when the wraith had shown up to give news. You sat on the couch watching some old tv from The eighties flicker from channel to channel when you heard a bottle crash and break onto the wooden floors. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" you got up to see the wraith with a slightly scared look on his face. "Hey cut that out alex It's not his fault!" Alex seemed to sigh before stepping out of the way to let you do your thing. You walked out the cabin and took wraith by the hand "did he hurt you?" He seemed scared and didn't want to answer you. "Hey, it's ok I'm not going to yell at you" he squeezed his eyes together before staring at you "no he didn't, I'm fine..." his voice sounded raspy like it was once a fine man that looked fine...bet he tasted fin- "uhmm..." You looked up at him once again "I'm sorry, for that and Alex being rude is there something you wanted or needed" he fumbled with his words and managed to mutter out "special" you paused for a moment. "Special trial??" he nodded and in the blink of the eye he was gone, little did you know he was talking about you and the trial...

~
ITS FOUR AM IM SO TIRED- IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA
I GO BACK TO SCHOOL ON AUGUST SIXTH HELP ME PLEASE CAUSE IM MOVING AWAY AND I GOTTA SAY IM NERVOUS AS FUCK IM SORRY IF THIS SUCKED BUT HEY IM STRESSED AND DID YOU KNOW THAT MONKEYS CAN HAVE BUTTS- I tried but I'm really really tired and so I'm out lmao