Chapter 1

Under the blue sky, a villa occupies the vast majority of the land.  It is surrounded by trimmed grass, gardens with blooming flowers, and not far away, parked a number of limited-edition luxury cars. This is the Underworld’s leading family, Lan family’s current head, Lan You Nian’s residence.

The current head of Lan family, Lan You Nian, at sixteen years of age, using ruthless methods and extraordinary strategy, took over the Hua nation underworld from her father’s hands, thus becoming the youngest head since the founding of the Lan family.

In the first year under Lan You Nian’s command, although she worked very hard, her father always stood behind Lan You Nian, silently supporting her. Thus, despite being a woman, the pressure from all outside forces was not so big.

However, a year after Lan You Nian took over the family, her father, the former head of the family, died. After the news of his father’s death was accidentally leaked out, the whole Underworld was alarmed. Everyone wanted to divide the Lan family that seemed to be in a precarious situation. But no one thought that under so many Underworld attacks, Lan You Nian picked up the whole family with her frail shoulders.

Those who provoke, kill! Those with evil intentions, kill! Those looking for trouble, kill! Those disloyal, kill! Those who disobey, kill!

Lan You Nian, the newly appointed head of Lan family, not only saved the status of leading family for Lan family under one year’s time but pushed the Lan family’s status up even further! Moreover, because of her own fierce methods and ruthless attitude, from then on, everyone remembered a name – Lan You Nian!

People of the hood all understood, don’t think that this enchanting woman is to be trifled with, if you dare to provoke, you have to be ready to go to hell!

People of the Underworld and the upright community called Lan You Nian “Spider Lily”, a beautiful flower blooming in hell, although beautiful, no one dared to pick it. When Lan You Nian heard this title, she just smiled faintly. She, Lan You Nian, was splendid and brilliant, but lonesome and solitary, exposing an infinite chilling desolation.

However, when Lan You Nian was 20 years old, rumors spread of her love life. This news was tantamount to thunder, which made everyone horrified. The appearance of Lan You Nian was very beautiful, belonging to the ranks of femme fatales. Moreover, because of the power in the hands of Lan You Nian, the pursuers can be described as endless, but none of them could win the favor of Lan You Nian.

Later, the people learned that the boyfriend of Lan You Nian was the young master of the Feng family, Feng Ting. This man was no stranger.  After all, the financial strength of the Feng family was on the top ten in the Hua nation. The oldest young master of Feng family was as gentle as jade and a gentleman. In the future, the Lan family will definitely fall into the hands of Feng Ting.

Many people sighed. After all, the influence and temperament of Lan You Nian and Feng Ting were far from each other. One was the leader of the cold and bloodthirsty gang, and the other was a good businessman. It is like one belongs to the Underworld, and one belongs to the upright society. Many people were waiting to see the two’s jokes. But no matter how badly the comments were, the feelings between Lan You Nian and Feng Ting were as good as ever. And for four years, no rumors of a scandal were exposed.

Lan You Nian drove back in her own red sports car.  The car was like a comet speeding by. Lan You Nian opened the door.  The corner of her mouth evoked a smile from the heart. She was clothed in a fiery red dress with a low collar that exposed exquisite collarbones, long sleeves, a narrow waist and a long skirt that with Lan You Nian’s every step revealed long white legs. She did not need to behave coquettishly for she only needed to stand there, and the beauty was enough to be soul-stirring. This day was Lan You Nian’s 23rd birthday. Waiting for her in this villa to celebrate the day of her birth were her closest friends and family. They were the light of Lan You Nian’s dark heart, the warmth in her lonely and yearning heart.